I woke up before louis and quietly got up trying to stretch but then heard grunting from my bed.

"Hey loubear," i said smiling but i had my back away from louis so he couldn't see my face. "Sleep well?"

"Very, your beds really comfy... or was it you that was really comfy.. i dont know" he said in a low morning voice with yawning in between some words.

Did he just.. say i was comfy? Okay time for breakfast before i start thinking of our wedding vows.

"You wanna get some breakfast? We could go down to spring espresso?"

"Absolutely not, i have an amazing coffee house 10 minutes from here and it serves breakfast and all kinds of drinks. Plus i already have a reserved table because i go there almost everyday" he says with his head still on the pillow and his eyes closed.

"Okay we can go there, im gonna go get changed and you can probably borrow something of jacks since you are his best friend" i say then go into my closet pick out an outfit and leave to go to my bathroom.

I come out 10 minutes later completely ready and.. louis.. he's still in bed. He looks really cute while he sleeps but im starving so i gotta wake him up. I contemplated how to wake him up for a good 5 minutes before realizing that all i have to do is nudge him and ask him to get ready.

"Hey louis? Im a little hungry.. could you please get ready so we can go?" I say after nudging his shoulder.

"Yeah.. yeah sorry love. Im up" im gonna have a full on heart attack if he doesn't stop calling me love, hearing it makes my legs feel like jelly like im melting or something.

— — —

We get to the coffee house and walk over to a couch beside a fireplace. We talk for a while until a waiter comes over and asks us "what we would desire" his words not mine.. we order and then continue to talk. The waiter comes back, gives us out stuff then leaves after informing us there are other people waiting for this booth.

"Hey mate what are you- your on a date with the golden child?" The familiar black haired boy with tattoos everywhere ask louis in a shocked tone. He then sits down with the blond, curly brown haired boy, normal brown haired boy and.. a new girl.. hm.

"Can we stop calling her that?" Louis says, its cute how he stood up for me.. not a lot of people would.

"Hi im liams girlfriend jen, you look gay have we met?" The girl said towards me then putting out he hand. I shook it still semi confused on what the hell she just said but i chose to reply instead of just sit there weirded out.

"Im bi and i think we had English together last year and who's liam?"