•Chapter 96•

[A/n: Thank you for 3K]

'As you all know, I married not long ago. I'm officially a Horan now.' The crowd begins to scream and cheer in response. 'My wonderful husband, Niall, and I went on a little honeymoon afterwards, and let me tell you, I had the best time of my life. Our honeymoon was incredible. I really want to go back.'

'But duty called and told me that I could perform here for you today, and of course I took that chance.' I say, and the melody of Roar starts in the background. 'I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath.'

I walk to the front of the stage and look at as many fans as possible and read what is on their signs.

"Samantha Horan" "I LOVE YOU SAM" "I would die for Sam, honestly" "I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN OMG" "Sam helped me out of all my sadness" "Thank you Sam"

It brings such a big smile on my face to read them. 'You held me down, but I got up (hey!). Already brushing off the dust. You hear my voice, your hear that sound. Like thunder, gonna shake the ground. You held me down, but I got up. Get ready 'cause I had enough. I see it all, I see it now.'

I aim my microphone towards the audience, and they sing the chorus for me. It sounds so beautiful, hearing those thousands of people sing together.

Roar, roar, roar, roar, everyone!' I shout into the microphone, and together with the fans we have roared the loudest we have ever roared. 'Roar!'

I finish singing the song, and the melody flows into Heal the world. This is one of my favourite songs, because it takes me back to the incredible time I spend in Africa, and how much I could help in just one week. Since then, I have made donations every month and try to help as much as I can from afar.

In the middle of the song, I hear loud bangs and I soon realise that it's shotguns. Before I get the chance to run away to safety, I feel an agonizing pain in my shoulder and fall to the ground. 

[A/n: Two more days]