•Chapter 71•

It's only yesterday that Niall broke up with me. Today, I have an interview and at first, I wanted to cancel, but instead I put on a brave face and went to it.

The interviewer asks a ton of interesting questions that I love to answer, but then he decides to do a game. 'Alright, the fans and I are dying to know which One Direction songs are written about you. I'll start to play the song, and you can tell us whether or not it's written about you.' Without waiting for my response, he turns on the music and What makes you beautiful starts to play.

'I'm sorry, I don't particularly feel like playing this game.' I reply, but he doesn't listen. 'The boys didn't write this song themselves, so I don't know who the inspiration was behind it.'

He nods, and yet we have to finish listening to the song.

'I really don't want to play this game. Can we please do something else?' I ask, but again he doesn't listen. Instead, he plays the next song of their first album.

What is wrong with this guy?

***

It has been five hours. Five hours of listening to my ex's songs, and being asked whether or not he wrote it about me. It doesn't matter what I do, I have to listen. I tried to stop him many times, even tried to just walk away, but it had no use.

'Alright, those were all the albums. Now let's listen to the other songs that were on special albums, and so on.' he says, and starts to play a song that is all too familiar.

"Am I asleep, am I awake, or somewhere in between? I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me."

The tears start to finally form in my eyes when I hear Niall's solo. I tried so hard the entire time to not cry or tear up, but I can't help it.

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss
And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this,
I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl
And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world

'I can't take it anymore! Let me leave! NOW!' I demand screaming, while standing up.

The interviewer gets so startled that he falls off his chair.

I am finally able to storm out of the room.

What is wrong with that guy?