•Chapter 90•

All the best men and bridesmaids, and me and my dad are standing outside the venue. It's a beautiful day to get married. The sun is shining, it's nice and warm, but not too warm.

'Eleanor, I can pair you up with Harry if you rather want that?' I suggest, but she shakes her head.

She brings her head towards mine, and starts to whispers. 'I forgot to tell you last time I saw you, but we're back together.'

'No way!' I squeal, and everyone looks at me at once. 'Carry on.'

Everyone shakes it off and pairs up. Greg and Cher are the first to walk inside, as they are the Best Man and the Maid of Honor.

The venue where we are allowed to get married in today is absolutely beautiful. There are lilies and roses everywhere, and it's just stunning.

Niall and I were clever, and we added chairs for us at the altar, so we can sit during that forever taking speech

Eleanor and Louis are next to walk into the venue. I'm trying so hard to not see Niall, and to not let him see me, but because there are windows everywhere, it's quite difficult.

Once Perrie and Harry walk inside together, I lock my arm with dad's arm.

'You look absolutely incredible dear.' he whispers to me. 'I can't believe I'm giving away my baby.'

I tear up a little bit and give him a tight hug. 'It's time to go inside.'

He nods, and eventually pulls back from the hug. We lock our arms again, and slowly walk inside. Once we're inside, I finally see Niall. He's so handsome in that suit and with his hair all pretty.

I smile to the other guests, but mainly stare at Niall while walking towards the altar. 

Dad and I stop before Niall, and dad looks right into his eyes. 'Take good care of her son.'

'I will.' Niall replies with kindly, and he holds his hand out for me to take. Dad releases me, and I take Niall's hand.

'Everyone welcome, you may sit down.' the priests says, and everyone does so. 'We're here today to celebrate the love between Niall and Samantha.'