•Chapter 37•

Messages
Harry: 2 messages
Niall: I heard your radio interview. I

This can't continue like this. I want to be able to look both in the eyes again and be comfortable around them. I want to be able to think about them, without having pain in my heart.

Nialler
"I heard your radio interview. I feel so stupid for asking, but I have to know. One crush? Harry or me?"

Samantha
"You"
"Always you"

I sigh deeply and almost not dare to open Harry's chat. Who knows what he send? How am I supposed to tell him that I just want to stay friends?

Harry
"I heard your interview on the radio the other day. Only one crush?"
"Does this mean we need to talk?"

I have the feeling that Harry is already expecting bad news. Is it then so obvious that I like Niall more?

Samantha
"Hey, I think it's time we should talk yeah"

Harry
"You can come to my place. I would rather not go outside"

Samantha
"On my way"

***

'So, if I understand correctly, you only like Niall and never liked me?' Harry asks, and I hear the pain in his voice.

'I really did like you Harry, but I think that my emotions were affected by Charlie and your emotions.' I respond, looking to the floor.

'Why did you kiss me back? And after that kiss me again?' he asks not-understanding.

'I was drunk Harry, you know that very well. It was a stupid decision.. I was self-sabotaging.' 

He fixes his hair with his hands. 'I should've seen this coming. I'm so stupid. You only led me on.'

I want to say something back, but I don't know what. He has a point. It must feel like that for him. 'I would never do that to you Harry. I care so much about you, I got confused.'

He nods. 'Even if nothing ever happens between us-' 

'I'm happy I finally kissed you.' I finish his sentence and look at him. 'I know.'

He nods again, a small smile forming on his face. 'We'll be fine Sam, I promise. Just give me some time.'

'Take all the time you need Harry.' I say, hopefully comforting him.

He gets up and embraces me in a hug.

***

I get happily into my car. I finally have figured everything out with Niall and Harry, and I couldn't be happier. I quickly text Niall, telling him I'm om my way to his place, before starting to drive.

Since I'm eighteen, I'm finally allowed to drive around by myself, instead of being driven around by Thom. It was always fun with him, but this is so much better.

Before I realise it, someone races towards my on my left side. I try to speed up, but it's no use. I look over to my left to see the driver, but to my surprise there is none. The other car crashes into my side and everything becomes black..