•Chapter 91•

'I believe the two of you have prepared your vows?' the priests asks. 'Mister Horan, why don't you start.'

Niall nods a bit shy, and then looks at me. He holds my hands and looks right into my eyes with a smile. 'We met seven years ago. I already liked you the moment you came into the room and started singing along, and over time I fell in love with you. I thought that you were way out of my league. I mean, a beautiful girl with a killer voice who is also so funny and confident. Why would she like me? You have supported me throughout all these years, even if I wasn't the best boyfriend. You always stood by my side, and I wouldn't want anyone else there beside you. You're an incredible woman, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.'

'That was beautiful.' I say without thinking, and snap out the trans I got into listening to his vow.

Niall smiles at me, and strokes a tear away that was running over my cheek.

'Seven years ago is when it all started. Since then, we've been on an unforgettable journey. I never really believed in soulmates or someone being the one. I believed that if you made a mistake with me, you wouldn't get a second chance, ever. You learned me that making a mistake a human, and that some people deserve a second chance. You have always been so kind to me, doing everything you can to protect me. I can't even start to try to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I love you, because it will never be enough. I do thank my lucky stars every day that they have given me you.'

Niall has a very emotional smile on his face, like he's happy, but could also cry. He strokes his cheek and jaw, and then holds my hand again.

The priest sniffs. 'Beautiful.' He wipes away his tears and looks up again. 'The rings please.'

Greg gives the priest the rings and a pat on the back, before going back to his place.

The priest holds out the rings in front of us. 'Do you, Niall Horan, take thee, Samantha, to be your lawfully wedded wife?'

'I do.' he replies and places the wedding ring on my finger. The wedding rings that we picked out are gorgeous, with both of us having unique rings.

'Do you, Samantha, take thee, Niall Horan, to be your lawfully wedded husband?'

I smile towards Niall. 'I do.' I place his ring on the right finger.

'Then I pronounce you husband and wife.'