•Chapter 59•

'Finally a day off. No travelling, no rehearsals, no interviews, nothing.' Zayn says, while laying his towel on the ground.

'And the weather is amazing in Australia.' Perrie adds.

'Perfect weather for a beach day.' I say.

'Who's ready to get their asses kicked at beach volleyball?' Louis asks, and grabs the volleyball.

I roll my eyes laughing. 'I don't know whether or not you're ready for that.'

'Pff.' Louis replies with a chuckle.

'I'm not really in the mood to play.' Liam says.

'Boys against girls then? Liam could be the referee?' Eleanor suggests.

Louis shrugs. 'I don't know if that's fair. All the handsome, athletic lads against the pretty, less athletic girl lads.'

'Don't worry Lou, we'll go easy on you.' Eleanor claps back.

***

'That's unfair! We didn't know that both Sophia and Eleanor are volleyball pros!' Harry exclaims.

'Too bad.' I reply laughing. 'You still lost.'

The boys gather together and whispers a bit, before breaking the circle and running towards us.

Eleanor gets picked up by Niall, and Sophia by Harry. Luckily, Perrie and I saw it coming and we started to run away. Unfortunately, Louis and Zayn are faster than we are, and have caught up with us in no time. Zayn picks me up easily, while Louis struggles a bit before finally catching Perrie. They all drag us to the ocean and drop us at the count of three.

***

All of us are back on our towels, as the sun is setting.

'Sam?' Niall asks all of a sudden.

'Yes?' I reply.

'I had promised you that once the song is finished, I would let you hear it.' he says.

'So it's finished?' I ask excitedly.

He nods with a smile, grabs his phone and looks at the others. 'I want to let Sam hear the song guys.'

The boys nod and Niall starts the song.

'She be my queen. Since we were sixteen. We want the same things. We dream the same dreams. Alright, alright. I got it all. 'Cause she is the one. Her mum calls me love. Her dad calls me son. Alright, alright.' Niall starts to sing, and a big smile grows on my face.

'Everybody wanna steal my girl. Everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world. Find another one 'cause she belongs to me.' all the boys sing together, and a blush slowly appears on my cheeks.

Louis starts to sing, and looks at Eleanor while he does. 'I don't exist. If I don't have her. The sun doesn't shine. The world doesn't turn, alright. Alright.'

The boys sing the chorus again, which makes me even more shy as Niall keeps looking at me with a big smile.

'She knows, she knows. That I never let her down before. She knows, she knows. That I'm never gonna let another take her love from me now.' Harry sings, while looking at Niall with a smirk.

'Everybody wants to steal my girl. Everybody wants to take her love away. Couple billion in the whole wide world. Find another one 'cause she belongs to me.'

I can't possible hide my happiness from anyone at this point. It is so, so sweet of him.

'She belongs to me.'