•Chapter 29•

Messages
Niall: Sorry Sam, I just talked to Harry and he

Why can't you ever read the whole damn text from your lock screen?? I quickly open his message, while my heart is beating fast.

Nialler
"Sorry Sam, I just talked to Harry and he told me about your little rendezvous.. You could've just pulled back and told me the truth"

I know that he's talking about a couple weeks ago, but about what truth is he talking about?

Samantha
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you"
"But what truth?"

It takes a couple of minutes, but it feels like hours before I finally see 'Nialler is typing...'.

Nialler
"a) that you were there"
"b) why you were there"
"and c) that apparently you like Harry"

Samantha
"I was there, because I listened to the lyrics of I should've kissed you, and I was told Harry wrote it"
"The song is basically about what happened the night of the finale when he wanted to kiss me"
"And c is a flat-out lie"

Nialler
"Then what is it Sam?"
"You know I like you. You kiss me back and then I have to leave?"
"I don't get it anymore.."

I keep staring at his texts, not certain of what to answer. I really like Niall, and during the show I thought we could work things out. Ever since I know that Harry likes me, I've been so confused.

Samantha
"Me neither"

Nialler
"Then let me know when you do understand"

And he's offline again...

Now I'm sure I won't sleep anymore, that's a fact. 'Zoey!' I shout and whistle.

Zoey happily skips into my room and jumps on the bed. She walks over and plops down next to me.

I wrap an arm around her and pull her closer, and in this position, with two dogs cuddled up against me, I fall asleep for a good two hours.