•Chapter 10•

Her eyes are puffy and red and tears roll down her cheeks. 'I-I lost m-m-my voi-voice...'

'But, how is that possible? A few minutes ago you were fine?' I ask baffled. 

'I-I yelled goo-good luck to y-you and no-now I can barely t-talk.' she cries.

'Ahw Cher..' I pull her in a hug and rub her back. 'It will be okay, I promise.'

'Cher Lloyd!' the same man as earlier yells.

'The only thing you can do is do your best, okay?' I say cheerful.

She nods and walks upstairs. I hope everything will go well..

I walk to the living room of the house and sit on the couch. I first go to Twitter and tweet: "Just auditioned at the judges' houses, it went great! : )". I decide to text Niall, asking how everything is going there. Within a minute Nialler is typing... appears on my screen.

 Nialler

"It's going great here!"
"How is it going with you and Cher?"

Samantha
"My audition went really well!"
"Unfortunately, Cher lost her voice, so idk how that will go"

Nialler
"Poor Cher.."
"Who's your mentor? Ours is Simon"

Samantha
"Ours is Cheryl."
"Aren't you just the luckiest with Simon ;)"

Nialler
"Oooh, I wouldn't worry too much over Cher"
"Cheryl adores her, she's be fine"
"And yes, we are the luckiest people ever"

Samantha

"We'll see"

I smile and want to put away my phone, when Niall send me another text.

Nialler
"I can't wait to see you again at the live show'

My body temperature rises rapidly from that text message and my heart starts to pound really hard.

Samantha"Me neither"

Nialler
"Gotta run!"
"Talk to you later Samx"

Samantha"Talk to you later Niallx"

I start to melt on the inside and put my phone away. Was he flirting with me or just being nice?