•Chapter 57•

'Let's welcome our guest everyone, it's Samantha!' Louis announces and I walk towards them.

'Hey guys. Thank you so much for having me on your special 1D Day.' I reply with a smile and hug both him and Niall.

'If we didn't invite you, the fandom would turn on us.' Louis jokes, and I laugh because of it.

'What can I say, the fandom asks and I deliver.' I joke too, and we all laugh.

'So, what did you think about our beautiful music video of Talk dirty to me?' Niall asks.

'If anyone's wondering, yes, that's exactly how they are the entire time.' I say dramatic. 'Those goofballs literally never just get dressed and ready to go.'

'And yet you decided to join us on tour.' Louis says with a cheeky smile. 'What do you by the way think of Niall's lilac hair?'

'I love it.' I say delighted and goes through his hair with my hands.

'He's the new diva of the group now.' Louis jokes, and I can't help but chuckle.

'Okay, enough hair-touching. It's time for some action.' Niall says with a smile and takes my hand out of his hair.

'Alright, we thought it would be fun to do a little dance game where one does the dance and the other guesses. Since we both suck at dancing, we're going to ask you to do the dances for us.' Louis says, while walking me to the right spot.

'I'll do my best.' I say, with a fake nervous look.

Niall and Louis both laugh, before going to their spot.

'The timer is ready. It starts whenever you start.' Niall explains.

I nod and look at the first card in which 'Single Ladies dance' stands. I think about what to do and do the dance as best as possible.

'The dance from Single Ladies!' Niall exclaims, and Louis looks at him with a judging look. 'What? It's an iconic song.'

I shake my head laughing, and try to dance like a robot.

'I really hope that that's a robot, otherwise, I don't know what you're trying to do here.' Louis says confused, and I burst out laughing.

I quickly move over to the Macarena, which thank god they guess quickly too. The next card says 'The Worm'. I look at the boys, and exhale deeply with my eyes closed. I open my eyes again, and go on the ground.

'A PUSH-UP!' Louis suddenly exclaims.

'That's not a dance!' I shout laughing and try to do the worm.

'I know which dance it is, but the name.' Niall says confused.

'Forget that one.' I reply, and get back up again. The boys guessed the Irish dancing, moonwalk, rowing the boat and stop, let the traffic come through in an instant. Niall got so excited that I knew how to Irish dance, that he started to Irish dance himself.

Heujj, six dances, not bad.' Niall says proudly.

'Alright, we've had enough of you for today Sammy. Thank you for joining us.' Louis says and gives me another hug.

I smile to them. 'Always a pleasure working with you lads.'