•Chapter 43•

Niall and I count down at the same time. 'Three... Two... One... Happy New Year!' Niall gives me a long kiss, before pulling me into a hug.

'Come outside. We can see the fireworks of the city from here.' I squeal enthusiastically, and take him outside. 

The many fireworks in the city are beautiful to watch. You can see it everywhere. 

I look at Niall. What am I lucky to spend New Years Eve with him, and even luckier to have him in my life. It's so nice and quiet out here, without the really loud bangs of the fireworks, and the crowds filled with paparazzi and fans.

It's so weird to think that we met two and a half years ago. He was a boy back then, still growing. Now, he looks much more mature, but luckily he is still the crazy goofball I fell for years ago.

Niall finally returns my gaze. 'I can't believe it's 2013 already.' He smiles and looks back to the fireworks. 'I'm so excited to spend time with you and tour around, and just everything that is about to happen in 2013.'

'I love you Nialler.' I say smiling wide.

He looks back at me with a big grin. 'I love you too princess.'

Once we're back inside, Niall draws me to him. He places his hands on my waist and starts to kiss me.

I kiss him back, whilst going closer to him. His warm body moves against mine, and he starts to walk while kissing.

I jump up and wrap my legs around him. He smirks during the kiss and walks to the bedroom. He lays me down gently on the bed, and goes with his body over mine.

His hands slide over my entire body. When he pulls back from the kiss, he leaves soft kisses everywhere. He takes off his sweater, and helps me with my clothes, before pressing his lips on mine again.

And that night, is a night that I will never forget.

My first time.