•Chapter 74•

'And, baby, now we've got bad blood, hey!'

The song finishes playing, and I look at the girls.

'That song sounds badass, I love it.' Eleanor squeals excited.

'I love the power.' Perrie says with a big grin.

'My idea for this music video is girl power, you know, strong, independent women fighting the person that has done them wrong.' I explain.

'I'm loving it.' Cher cheers.

The guys that my team has hired for the music videos walk onto the set.

'One of them looks very familiar.' Dani says, when looking at them. 'That one looks so much like Charlie.'

I shrug. 'Well, this song is inspired by him, so might as well still give him the credits he deserves.'

'Really? This is not inspired by Niall?' Eleanor asks surprised.

'No, it's not. I haven't been able to write songs about him since the breakup.' I look over to the set. 'But it has brought up so much memories of Charlie, so all my breakup songs are about him.'

***

'Remember when you tried to write me off? Remember when you thought I'd take a loss? Don't you remember? You thought that I would need ya. Follow procedure, remember? Oh, wait, you got amnesia. It was my season for battle wounds. Battle scars, body bumped, bruised. Stabbed in the back; brimstone, fire jumping through. Still, all my life, I got money and power. And you gotta live with the bad blood now'

The music is being played, while different scenes are filmed. The girls are looking absolutely badass, singing along with the music and doing their little stunts. I can't wait until this is all put together, it will look amazing.

During the last scene, the girls and I are one side in a row next to each other, and on the other side are the boys. I look at the boy in the middle. He looks so much like Charlie. You would think he's family.

'After the last line, we'll cut to this scene with explosions everywhere. You just have to walk to each other, and with the last "Hey!" you, Sam and Dean, attack each other.

We both nod, now knowing what they are expecting from us.

If you live like that, you live with ghosts. If you love like that, blood runs cooooooold.' I sing along with the music.

All of us start to walk towards each other, all mouthing the lyrics.

'And, baby, now we've got bad blood, hey!' And with that, Dean and I attack each other.

***