•Chapter 88•

'I felt so uncomfortable at first. It was the first time I saw him since we broke up almost two years ago.' Eleanor says laughing. 'But after a bit of champagne, the edge got off.'

'I still can't believe he was okay with you staying.' Perrie says, surprise taken over her voice.

'I know. We even talked a little bit.' Eleanor replies.

I smile at their conversation and take a sip of my latte. 'He didn't seem to mind you being there.'

Eleanor shrugs. 'I didn't particularly mind being around him again.'

'Oehh.' Perrie and I say at the same time and Eleanor laughs.

'Okay, enough of that. You have to tell us everything about the engagement. How did Niall propose?' Perrie asks curiously.

'We went to Milan for a short vacation, and once there we visited the cathedral that we visited years ago when we were there. He got all nervous, but eventually asked me in the sweetest way, saying that he knew that I was the only one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.' I tell the story and Perrie and Eleanor both squeal in excitement.

'Show me the ring again.' Eleanor says, before taking my hand herself and looking at it. 'It's stunning.'

'Don't let him go Sammy, you'll regret it.' Perrie says, while looking at the ring too. I look at her. I get the feeling that she was not talking about me and Niall, but what do I know.

'I also have a question for both of you girls.' I say smiling wide.

'What's that?' Perrie asks.

A bigger smile forms on my face. 'Will you be two of my bridesmaids.'

The eyes of both of them become bigger and wider, before both scream out "YES!".