•Chapter 63•

I finally arrive at Niall's set of Night changes. I usually don't visit the set of their music video, but Niall specifically asked if I could come by, so here we are.

I'm let in by the security, and I soon find Niall.

'I'm glad you could come.' he says joyful, and takes my hand. 'I had a say in what my set could look like, so you might recognise where I got my inspiration from.'

We walk to his set, and I soon realise it. It's a cozy game night, just like our very first date, the night we got together.

'You know the lyrics, right?' he asks, and I nod. 'Well, what we want to do in the music video is have five different dates, but they all get ruined by something.'

'That's such a fun idea.' I reply happily.

'I'm glad you think so.' he says with a sweet smile. 'Sam?'

'Yeah?' I ask.

'They brought in a girl to play the body of the girl in the music video, but,' he begins, trying to find his words. 'I would rather have you.'

'If you can fix that I can play the body of the girl, I will.' I respond, and he disappears in an instant.

When he comes back, he has a cheeky smile on his face. 'Guess who's the new body of the girl.'

***

Niall and I are playing Monopoly again, but this time for the music video. We can't help but to burst out laughing. Luckily, the director said that that is exactly what he wanted. Niall and I have been goofing around the entire time, together with the dog that was brought on set.

'Alright, for the next part, all you have to do Sam is sit there. When Niall throws the jug with the lemonade on your dress, you pick it up and put it back on the table. Niall, we've gone over your part plenty of times.' the director says, I believe he's Ben Winston.

I sit on the couch, and Niall does his part, and I do mine. I got a bit startled when I saw his sweater catching fire, but everything was alright.

We watch everything back and it is looking great already.

I smile wide while watching. 'I can't wait to see our ruined date in full.'