12.

•:~:•

"Taehyung," Jungkook spoke, gaining the other's attention as they made their way to the parking lot. It was about nine-thirty, the game just now ending.

"Yes?" Taehyung sighed, pulling his car keys out of his back pocket.

"Give me your phone," Jungkook demanded, holding out his palm.

"What? No!" Taehyung answered, holding his phone to his chest protectively. He didn't want Jungkook's dirty fingerprints all over it.

"Come on," Jungkook urged, nudging Taehyung. "I need your phone number."

"And why's that?" Taehyung snipped.

"Don't I need to be able to communicate with you? You are my tutor after all," Jungkook answered, slightly smirking as he leaned forward towards Taehyung.

"Y-you're a brat," Taehyung stammered, feeling very bothered at how close Jungkook was to him. The other's brown eyes seemed to bore into Taehyung's soul, his black hair swept to the side, revealing his forehead and that stupid grin wasn't helping in the slightest.

Jungkook chuckled in success as Taehyung finally handed over his phone after unlocking it.

Jungkook swiped through his phone, looking for the contacts app while also noticing the other's background.

It was Taehyung and some random boy as they held a small puppy. The boys had bright smiles plastered on their faces, Taehyung's rectangular smile especially stood out. The photo looked dated, Taehyung seemed a lot younger, his cheeks slightly chubby, the middle school uniform adding to the fact.

"Jeon, hurry up," Taehyung snapped, it was freezing cold outside and he just wanted to go home, he could even see the small clouds of air whenever he talked.

"Impatient much?" Jungkook replied as he typed in his number, even adding a cute name for himself. Taehyung scoffed as he smacked Jungkook's arm.

"You better not send me anything weird."

"I promise," Jungkook replied, finally handing back Taehyung's phone. "Also when are practices?" Jungkook added.

"Are you actually doing it?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded in response, "I don't really get a choice."

Taehyung nodded slowly, "Practices are every Monday and Wednesday, seven to nine, don't be late."

And with that Taehyung slid into his car, before driving off, leaving Jungkook in the slowly emptying parking lot.

Taehyung turned off the small lamp on his nightstand, pausing when he heard his phone go off. Taehyung pulled his phone off of its charger, glancing at the message he received, his cheeks slowly growing red.

Your future husband:

See you Monday (:

-

Jungkook felt like he was dying, sweat running down his forehead in small droplets. Jungkook breathed heavily, as he tried to regain his breath.