07.

•:~:•

Jungkook pulled out his phone, immediately calling Somi's number. "Did you really just leave me?" Jungkook huffed.

There was silence, "Oops?" Somi murmured.

"What do you mean 'oops'? You just left me in the middle of nowhere!" Jungkook cried. "I could be murdered!"

"Don't be dramatic, Jungkook. Just ask someone for a ride, I'm not coming back," Somi answered.

"Great sister my ass," Jungkook scoffed.

"Love you bye," Somi replied, ending the call.

Jungkook stared at his phone in anger, still not quite believing that his sister left him in the middle of nowhere.

"Fine," Jungkook huffed, looking around the almost empty parking lot, few cars were still here. Jungkook couldn't walk up to some stranger and ask for a ride, that was too embarrassing.

Jungkook prepared himself for the long walk home before hearing the entrance to the gym open and close, Taehyung exiting.

Jungkook felt as if a lightbulb had gone off, watching as Taehyung, now dressed in joggers and a red sweatshirt unlocked his car, which was some girly ass Volkswagen.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook called, earning the attention of the other who was currently unlocking his car.

"What, brat?" Taehyung sighed, not wanting to deal with Jungkook at the moment.

"So... My sister kind of left me?" Jungkook mumbled.

"Well, I guess you have to walk home then," Taehyung figured, sliding into his car.

"Wait!" Jungkook cried. "You see, you know where I live and I don't really plan on getting murdered or raped tonight, so maybe you could give me a ride home?"

"No," Taehyung replied, lacking any emotion.

"Taehyung, take that poor boy home," Mrs. Eunjung called from her van.

"But-!" Taehyung protested.

"I don't want to hear a peep from you! Just take him home!" Eunjung interrupted.

Taehyung sighed, acting as if it was the end of the world, "fine, get in."

Jungkook smiled before running to the passenger's side of Taehyung's car.

"You're not gonna regret this," Jungkook promised as he pulled at his seatbelt.

"I already am," Taehyung sighed to himself, Jungkook still heard him though.

"Never knew you liked girly things," Jungkook teased, looking around the yellow beetle.

The car smelled like perfume and was clean with a small dreamcatcher hanging from the driver mirror, the radio turned on playing some sort of classical music.

"It's my moms," Taehyung answered, a hint of annoyance laced into it. "she took mine this morning."

Jungkook nodded slowly, airing out a small 'oh' as Taehyung rolled out of the parking lot. "It fits you," Jungkook mused.

"Fuck you," Taehyung growled, glaring at the other.

"You're honestly starting to sound like a broken record," Jungkook mentioned playing with the windows, watching them roll back up and down.

"What do you mean? And stop messing with the windows," Taehyung snapped.

Jungkook chuckled quietly, "You're always glaring and cursing at me, and it's honestly starting to make me think you hate me," Jungkook pouted.

"You're seriously not pouting right now?" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the other, glancing at the other. His doe eyes made him resemble Bambi and his small lips were pulled into a frown.

"And what if I am?" Jungkook asked.

"I do hate you, Jeon," Taehyung finally answered Jungkook's question.

"You won't be saying that when you're moaning my name," Jungkook smirked, loving how eyes widened in surprise before immediately looking away in anger.

"And that's exactly why! You think you can get any guy or girl that you want, I'm not going to be one of your sex toys Jeon!" Taehyung sneered, his face almost resembling somewhat of a tomato, his cheeks and ears were red.

Abort, Jeon, abort! You're crashing and burning, Jungkook thought, realizing his mistake.

"I-i," Jungkook muttered, thinking of anything to calm down the other.

"My God, can you just shut up for once?!" Taehyung snapped.

Jungkook closed his mouth, looking down. He could practically feel Taehyung's anger radiating from him.

The two sat in silence for a good five minutes, Jungkook finding interest in looking down at his hands the entire time.

Jungkook has never been yelled at like that before, he was used to everyone thinking he could do nothing wrong, he was the captain of the football team, everybody loved him even though he had somebody new to fuck with practically every week.

Jungkook glanced out the window when the car rolled to a stop, expecting to see the pristine and well-kept lawn of his house but all he was met with was dark and cold concrete of the parking lot and a brightly colored neon sign in the distance.

Jungkook could hear the distant sound of chatter and laughter, coming from a small building that owned the neon sign.

"Where are we?" Jungkook asked.

"Ted Drewes," Taehyung answered as he pulled his keys out and unbuckled himself, getting out of the car.

Jungkook lifted an eyebrow in confusion as he got out of the car, following Taehyung to the building. The establishment looked to be a frozen custard shop that was served by an open window.

"An ice cream shop?" Jungkook asked.

Who buys fucking ice cream in February?

A/N: Who's your favorite character so far?