11.

•:~:•

Eunbi moaned softly as Jungkook mouthed kisses onto her collarbones. She ran her fingers through his soft raven hair, ruffling it.

Jungkook hadn't planned on making out with the other, he was going to easily reject her but seemed like Eunbi had different plans when Jungkook had knocked on the front door.

She was dressed in a mini skirt and a crop top, clearly trying too hard with her makeup and hair, wanting to impress.

Jungkook still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that Eunbi seemed interested in him, obsessed actually. Eunbi was very well-known at school and she should know the fact that having a fling with Jungkook would certainly ruin her reputation.

Jungkook didn't actually care though, it was fun having girls and guys fall for him before crushing their hearts and reputation, it was quite entertaining.

Well if Eunbi wants to mess around, then why shouldn't he?

So that's how he ended making out with her once again in the same week, not that Jungkook was really complaining. She was grinding slowly against his hard-on, groans slipping past her pink lips as Jungkook ran his hands over her thighs.

They were interrupted as Jungkook's phone began to ring, Jungkook didn't answer it, deciding that he'll call them again when he's finished.

His phone began to ring again, Eunbi huffed in annoyance, beginning to shrug off her top to continue. Jungkook glanced over at his phone, noticing that his sister was calling.

"Let me answer this real quick," Jungkook groaned as she palmed the front of his jeans.

Jungkook pressed a small button, answering the call.

"Hello?" Jungkook asked, wondering what must be so important to interrupt him.

"Jungkook! I need you to go to the soccer game!" Somi cried, Jungkook flinching as he heard a loud crash of pots and pans from the other line.

"And why the fuck would I need to do that?" Jungkook questioned.

"Taehyungie's all by himself and I need you to keep him company!" Somi explained.

"I'm busy," Jungkook simply replied, watching as Eunbi began to unbuckle his jeans, pulling them down as well as his boxers.

"My ass, you're busy! You better be there in ten minutes or else!" Somi snapped before hanging up on Jungkook.

Jungkook threw his phone to the other side of the bed. "I have to leave soon," Jungkook whispered, watching as Eunbi threw his jeans across the room.

•:~:•

Later, Jungkook was quickly pulling up his jeans, grabbing his car keys and phone. "Where do you have to go?" Eunbi asked, still laying on her bed, her lips still swollen.

"I have to go help a friend," Jungkook answered quickly, "I'll see you on Monday."

"Oh okay," Eunbi murmured, feeling slightly frustrated the other was leaving so soon watching as her bedroom door slammed shut.