28.

•:~:•

"Taehyung, wake the fuck up," Jimin grumbled while poking the sleeping bear's cheek. The other smacked Jimin's hand away in annoyance, before turning to his other side. Jimin sucked in his teeth, "Bitch," he huffed before pushing Taehyung onto his back.

"You never told me what happened last night," Jimin complained, poking Taehyung's chest, earning another grumble from Taehyung. "And I really want to know what happened," Jimin continued, trying to convince the younger.

Taehyung squinted his eyes open, glaring at Jimin for waking him up so rudely. "We went to the movies then walked around the park, it started raining so we went back home," Taehyung replied, leaving out all the details Jimin would want, just to piss off his friend.

"You know, I really hate you sometimes," Jimin replied, Taehyung responding with finger guns.

"You love me," Taehyung yawned before sitting up, rubbing at his sleepy eyes.

"Sadly yes," Jimin sighed, "Now come on, your mom made pancakes," he ordered, pulling Taehyung out of bed, who was still half-asleep.

Mercedes was alerted at the sound of the creaking floorboards from upstairs, feeling satisfied that she started cooking at the right time, expecting the two to wake up late. "Morning, sleepyheads," Mercedes sang, flipping the almost done fluffy waffles.

"Mornin' Mercedes," Jimin greeted cheerfully, finding a seat at the breakfast bar, Taehyung mumbling a greeting afterward, eyes half-closed while shivering in the cold air.

"Jimin please remember to message your mom when you stay over here," Mercedes mentioned while passing out the waffles with a bowl of fruit. "She called me at two in the morning thinking you were kidnapped or something."

Jimin nodded quickly, pouring a plentiful amount of maple syrup over the cooked dough, "Noted coach," Mercedes rolled her eyes in response before making her own plate before continuing.

"Anyways, what are you two doing today?" Mercedes asked, watching as Taehyung snickered at his friend who was struggling to cut his waffle with one hand because of his casted arm.

"We are going downtown!" Jimin replied cheerfully, sending a glare to Taehyung while he ordered the younger to cut his waffle for him.

"We are?" Taehyung questioned, as he multitasked, cutting Jimin's waffle and eating his own. "Since when?"

"Since now," Jimin replied simply, giving Taehyung no further explanation, clapping his hands together when his plate was slid back to him. "And we're gonna have lots of fun today!"

Taehyung soon found himself awkwardly standing in a small boba shop. The store was quite frankly adorable with small violet chairs and shelves of a variety of different mugs and porcelain plates.

"I'll have a chocolate milk tea with bursting cherry boba?" Jimin asked the waitress, "And for him just a regular milk tea and can you leave out the boba? Oh, and can you add two cheesecakes?" Taehyung smiled at Jimin's statement, boba did make him feel quite nauseous.

Soon the two had their drinks and sweet treats in front of them. "God, the cheesecakes here are always delicious," Taehyung practically groaned as he took his fork, jumping in surprise when a piece of plastic from Jimin's straw hit him in the face.

"That's why I always take you here," Jimin laughed as Taehyung blew the plastic from his straw at the older as well. Taehyung was about to respond as he picked up his fork again to continue eating the rich cheesecake but the sound of his phone ringing annoyingly interrupted him.

Taehyung pulled the buzzing piece of technology out of his back pocket, not even glancing at the caller ID, holding it by his ear. "Hello?" Taehyung asked, longingly staring at his cheesecake that has yet to be finished.

"Taehyung!" Somi's voice rang in Taehyung's ear. "Are you busy?" She asked. Taehyung looked at Jimin and looked back to his cheesecake before answering.

"Umm, does hanging out with Jimin count?" Taehyung murmured before Somi immediately answered: 'Definitely not'. Apparently, Jimin could hear the two's conversation because he seemed offended at that statement.

"Taehyung can you please do me a favor?" Somi then asked nicely, she seemed quite urgent.

"Uhh sure?" Taehyung agreed, he didn't mind really. Plus, Somi's done plenty of favors for Taehyung in the past.

"Jungkook's sick and I have a date in like thirty minutes and I don't trust him to actually take care of himself and I would rather you watch him so he doesn't accidentally kill himself like the dumbass that he is," Somi ranted, spewing a bunch of information.

"Can you watch him for me? Plus I'm sure he would rather you nag at him than me."

Taehyung soon processed everything that Somi said, "Oh umm... Yeah, I can," Taehyung murmured, ignoring Jimin's smirking gaze.

"Thank you Taehyung! Remind me to buy you ice cream this weekend!" Somi thanked, and with that, she hung up, leaving the two teenagers in silence in the small cafe.

"Let's go," Jimin suddenly said, collecting his things, pushing back in his chair. Taehyung lifted his eyebrows in surprise, why were they suddenly leaving? He hasn't even finished his cheesecake yet.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked, gathering his things as well.

"We're getting supplies for Jungkook," Jimin answered simply, Taehyung nodded slowly, not exactly understanding. "Home remedies, plus we have a competition this weekend, he needs to get healthy as soon as possible," Jimin continued, looking at Taehyung. "And you're going to do just that today."

Taehyung slowly nodded, soon finding himself in a convenience store, Jimin grabbing all sorts of things and tossing them into Taehyung's arms, barely catching the various items. "Alright then...," Taehyung murmured, feeling somewhat conflicted.

How was he supposed to take care of someone who not only was sick but was also a constant flirt? "Taehyung you'll be fine, you literally saw him not even twelve hours ago," Jimin seemed to answer his thoughts, but Taehyung hated to admit it.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung defended himself, he wasn't nervous in the slightest.

"You look like you're about to shit your pants," Jimin replied simply as he grabbed a can of tomato soup, earning a shove from the younger.

"Am not," Taehyung mumbled, ignoring Jimin's quiet laughs, handing Jimin his credit card so he can pay. Soon they were back in the car, heading back to Taehyung's house to get his movies, stating: "If I'm taking care of him then we're watching barbie movies."

A/N: I finally updated 😈😈

Sorry it's been so long but I've been so busy these last couple of months. Also I wanted to ask you guys questions more often so I get to know you more!

Do you ult any others groups?

I personally ult: TXT, Enhypen, Weeekly and Stray Kids!

Also thank you guys so so much for 22k!!! 🥰