05.

•:~:•

Jungkook stared longingly out the car door window, already dreading wherever Somi was taking him.

She would ignore Jungkook's protests and demands about where they were going, just staring ahead while she blasted her music over the speaker.

"We're here!" Somi exclaimed as she parked her car in a small gravel parking lot, not even the lines were marked down.

Jungkook grimaced at the worn-out building he stood in front of, the building was quite small with white metal siding covering plastered on the walls.

It looked boring and dull, Jungkook hated boring and plain things, Taehyung was an exception though.

The building seemed to be separated into two different buildings, a storage unit for a winery or something.

Jungkook apprehensively followed Somi, watching as a stray cat stalked across the parking lot and into the trees.

Somi opened the heavy grey door, the window of it had a small logo plastered onto it, it peeling at the edges.

The inside was just as small as Jungkook imagined it to be. The two were now standing in a small waiting area, a front desk in one corner of the room and chairs lined the other side of the room.

People were seated large comfy chairs, either looking out some sort of glass window that viewed who knows what or playing on their phone.

"Welcome to Seoul-," Somi began.

"Did you take me to a doctor's office?" Jungkook interrupted. "If so, I'm absolutely fine."

"What?" Somi sputtered, "No of course not, it'll make sense soon enough."

"Mrs. Eunjung, is Mercedes here yet?" Somi asked the front desk lady. The lady perked up at the calling of her name, recognizing the other.

"Somi, how are you?" She asked.

Somi smiled brightly, "I'm good, thank you very much!" Jungkook stood awkwardly beside Somi, finding interest in a large painting of a tiger hanging on the wall above a large trophy case, even more shelves holding an assortment of rewards and banners.

"That's good, Mercedes should be in her office by now," Eunjung pondered.

Somi nodded, "Alright, we'll be on our way." Somi grabbed Jungkook by his bicep, dragging him out of the front entrance.

"Who's Mercedes," Jungkook asked.

"She's the owner of the gym, you'll like her," Somi responded.

The new room they entered was much bigger than the office and was bustling with excitement and energy.

Nostalgia hit Jungkook like a whole tractor-trailer when he noticed the springboard floor across the room and a tumble track across the room, little kids jumping across it.

It brought Jungkook back to whenever he first had started gymnastics at a young age, eyes wide with innocence.

"This way," Somi murmured, interrupting Jungkook's thought as she led Jungkook into another small room, even smaller than the front.