Chapter 33: Empress of nightmare

Start from the beginning

-"yes?"

-"OH Chaeyoung! Happy to know that you are still alive!" -Chaeyoung giggled knowing whose voice it is.

-"yeah Yeah Jihyo! What is it?"

-"Hummm...I just wanna warn you! Your bodyguard is coming! She knows everything so no need to tell her anything. Ah and don't make her mad, she is crazy" -Jihyo said really quickly.

-"wait,wait....she? Can you tell me exactly who is the person!" -Chaeyoung frowned.

-"oh, someone really important so don't do anything stupid, she can send you to your world in a snap! But don't worry, Me and Jeongyeon will watch from afar! Just tell your dream friends that she is a old friend! Bye!" -Jihyo hung up.

-"WAIT!" -Chaeyoung shouted taking everyone's attention on her. -"Someone's important?"

-"what was it Chaeyoung?" -Jennie asked her.

-"Uh! Jihyo.... she said one of our old friend will visit me later at the beach. Uh my childhood best friend"

-"how come I never heard about them?" -Jimin asked his hair still messy from Lisa's attack.

-"we...we met in a coffee shop and immediatly clicked...it's a long story really!" -Chaeyoung forced a smile, feeling guilty for lying.

-"okay then....Can't wait to meet new people!" -Irene smiled. Chaeyoung sighed in relief when they bought her lie. She looked outside, thinking about that mysterious bodyguard. Someone that can make me go back in a snap?

When they arrived at the beach, they were surprised to see Dahyun and Hanbin was already waiting for them with their unbreakable smile on their face.

-"oh guys, sorry, did you wait for too long?" -Namjoon rushed toward them and Dahyun shook her head.

-"no, we just arrived really"

-"Cool, can you guys help us with tha bags?" -Namjoon rubbed the back of his head.

-"sure, let's go Dahyunie"

-"Dahyunnnnnn" -Lisa and Jungkook ran toward her. They became really close since last night, they found out that Dahyun was a real crackhead just like them so they feel comfortable with her. -"let's play later, Volleyball"

-"sound good" -Dahyun smiled then helped Lisa with her bags.

-"Good morning Chaeyoung!" -Hanbin waved at her.

-"oh hi!" -Chaeyoung awkwardly smiled. Well she forgot this dude liked her.

-"Let me help you" -Hanbin took her bag and Chaeyoung thanked him and took another bag. -"where were you yesterday? We had fun with your sister since you stayed at your friends house"

-"oh, I just visited an old friend house, I really missed them so I stayed"

-"oh I see"

They set everything first so they can enjoy the beach later. When they were finally done, Taehyung, Jennie, Sana, Hoseok and Suga ran toward the water while laughing. The others just watched them with a smile. Chaeyoung sat on the sand and looked at her phone but there's no message from Jihyo nor Jeongyeon, she sighed then was about to turn off her phone when a message pooped out, it's as if Jihyo heard her.

From Jihyo:

-She is coming. Don't do anything stupid if you wanna stay.

To Jihyo:

-But who is she really?

From Jihyo:

-Mina's fiancée, the empress of nightmare.