Chapter 33: Empress of nightmare

Start from the beginning

-"I don't know that song" -Chaeyoung frowned but kept her smile.

-"Because I made it just now! You know since you are so amazing, just by looking at you I can make a thousand of song. You are my inspiration" -Jisoo winked.

-"flirt! Okay make another song then!" -Chaeyoung grinned.

-"Hummm.....maybe later!"

-"yah! You said just by looking at me, you can make a lot of songs!"

-"and that's the thruth!" -Jisoo played with a string of Chaeyoung's hair. -"like now, I am thinking of being a singer and all my composition will be about your hair!"

-"you are crazy!" -Chaeyoung laughed.
-"But I really want to be a singer and I'll make a lot of songs just for you!" -Jisoo smiled. 

-"then I'll be your number one fan!" -Chaeyoung smiled back. -"but if you really plan on being a singer then behave! I know you'll get a lot of fangirls and fanboys since you are beautiful!"

-"ow Chaeng! Only beautiful? They'll like me because I am sexy, cute, talented, funny and beautiful at the same time!" -Jisoo wiggled her eyesbrown. Chaeyoung huffed and faced her back to Jisoo making the older laugh.

-"Hey, you are mad?" -Jisoo asked while laughing.

-"ask your future fangirl and fanboy"

-"ow baby, even if there's a lot of fangirls and fanboys. You know you are the only one that I love" -Jisoo pocked her back. -"Chae? Baby? Babe? Jagi?"

-"Tch...guess I can't stay mad at you!" -Chaeyoung giggled. Jisoo smiled slightly then spooned her.

-"because you love me so much!"

-"you are so full of yourself"

-"I know" -Jisoo grinned. -"Hummm... it feel good having you so close to me. I'll never let go"

Jisoo hummed and hugged her tighter. -"But sadly I have to let go because a troublemaker will come in....one...two...three...Now"

Lisa and Bambam suddenly barged in their room and jumped on their bed.

-"WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS! WE ARE GOING!" -Bambam shouted. Jisoo and Chaeyoung groaned then kicked the two out of their bed.

-"ouch" -Lisa whimpered. -"what was that for?"

-"You two are troubling our alone time!" -Jisoo glared at them.

-"but it's time to go!" -Lisa stood up and pulled Jisoo. -"come on"

-"we are going, now stop before I stab you!" -Jisoo looked dead serious so Lisa and Bambam laughed awkwardly and nodded before running out the room.

-"how did you know?" -Chaeyoung asked laughing then Jisoo stood up yawning.

-"Lisa always do that! When she is sleeping at our mansion. I wish I could sleep more but then she will barge my room" -Jisoo shook her head then walked toward the bathroom. -"I'll go change"

Chaeyoung just hummed and picked her phone. She looked at all the pictures they took since their first day coming here and a huge smile appeared on her face.

-"what make you smile like this?" -Chaeyoung at the door and found Nayeon standing there with a smile.

-"i was just looking at our pictures, here look!" -Chaeyoung sat on the bed then showed Nayeon the pictures.

-"wow, I am so pretty!" -Nayeon fan herself. -"so hot"

Chaeyoung just giggled but didn't say anything. They stayed there looking at the pictures and giggling while waiting for Jisoo to come out. After few moments, Jisoo came out and looked at them curiously, she fake cough to gain their attention which worked, Chaeyoung put her phone inside her pockets then she stood up from the bed and took her back before following Jisoo and Nayeon outside where the others where waiting for them. The ride toward the beach was loud, really loud, Lisa and Jimin fought about something stupid again and suprisingly Tzuyu argued with them. The others just laughed at their silly idea. Chaeyoung was laughing at Tzuyu and Lisa slapping Jimin on his back when her phone vibrated. She picked it up not recognizing the ID.