Chapter 32: Guilty

Mulai dari awal

(Jendeukie?) -Chaeyoung thought -(It sound cute)

-"Ah Unnie! Don't call me like that anymore! I am not a kid you know!" -Jennie whinned.

-"But you are my baby!" -Lisa kissed her.

-"stop it now. Althought I am tired, I am still up for a pajama party" -Chaeyoung said and Jisoo became even more excited.

-"Lisa! Go tell Irene unnie that we are going to do a pajama party!" -Jisoo pointed at Lisa.

-"eh? Why me?"

-"because I said so... now go go go!" -Jisoo pointed at the door.

-"you are so mean!" -Lisa pouted.

-"wait, Lemme come with you my love" -Jennie grinned then followed Lisa.

Now it was Jisoo and Chaeyoung alone, Jisoo went closer to Chaeyoung and whispered in her ear.

-"so we are alone? What do we do?" -Jisoo wiggled her eyesbrown making Chaeyoung chuckle, She pushed Jisoo away then stood up.

-"don't be a flirt! And let's go tell the others!" -Chaeyoung chuckled. Jisoo stood up and gave Chaeyoung a peck on the lips.

-"okay, okay my love, let's go!" -Jisoo held her hand then they went out the room. -"how was your hang out with your old friend?"

-"Jihyo? Oh she is still the same as before. So loud" -Chaeyoung looked away feeling guilty for lying.

-"Maybe you can bring her here so I can know more about your friends, your friends are my friends after all" -Jisoo smiled and Chaeyoung couldn't be more happier. She is just so sweet and lovable.

-"yeah, I'll talk to them about it" -Chaeyoung smiled. When they finally went downstair, they saw Seulgi, Irene, Jennie and Lisa talking.

-"So, You are up for a pajama party Unnie?" -Jisoo asked and Irene nodded

-"yeah, I'll talk to them about it" -Chaeyoung smiled. When they finally went downstair, they saw Seulgi, Irene, Jennie and Lisa talking.

-"So, You are up for a pajama party Unnie?" -Jisoo asked and Irene nodded.

-"Yeah, we came here to have fun anyways but let's eat first, it's 9pm already" -Irene smiled -"Now can you please tell the others?"

-"Count on us!" -Lisa winked then she dragged Jisoo with her. And they ran outside where Bambam, Dahyun, Tzuyu, Nayeon, Suga, Jin and Sana were playing cards.

-"Let's go get the rest Unnie!" -Chaeyoung held Jennie's hand then they went back upstair where Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were chilling in their room.

They all gathered in the dining room to have their dinner while Irene was telling them about the pajama party which everyone agreed about.

-" I did not notice at the start but there are many of us!" -Dahyun statted amused.

-"we are 20!" -Jimin laughed while his mouth was full foods.

-" It doesn't matter, the more we are the more we laugh!" -Taehyung clapped his hands.

-" The more we are, the more the problems arise with the chores" -Irene sighed.

-" Don't be cranky Unnie and see the bright side of things! You become more and more stressed with age!" - Namjoon laughed but in return Irene tossed him her handkerchief which made everyone laugh, even Dahtun was enjoying the moment.

-"i am not old! Okay! Let's party tonight and you'll see!" -Irene smiled at him with a challenging look.

-"YAY! IRENE UNNIE IS ON FIRE!!!!" -Jin shouted and stood up from his chair doing a little dance -"The night will be at its top!"