21;

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Jisung screamed in horror. Tears were streaming down the elder's face when he faced his boyfriend.
"I-I didn't mean too! W-We were j-just gonna beat him up! You k-know i can't lie to you..." Minho cried. Jisung held his head in frustration, sobs coming from the brunette filled the room.
"Minho. YOU killed someone, and now this hoe wants you to join her group?! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS SHIT IS?!" Jisung groaned.
"i'm s-sorry." Minho whispered. He hated the tension.
"you're probably gonna break up w-with me now, right?" Minho sighed and wiped his tears.
"No. I am not breaking up with you, okay? I love you." Jisung hugged him. Minho cried louder, sobs being muffled by jisung's chest.
"hey, calm down. Let's go to bed, okay? we'll talk about it in the morning." Jisung kissed the elder's forehead and carried him upstairs.

"well at least we're gonna get money, right?" Hyunjin laughed. Seungmin groaned.
"You act just like Felix"
"HEY! be glad! i am not! breaking up! with your ass!" Hyunjin growled and pinned Seungmin down to their bed.
"i'll still be your princess, right?" He wrapped his arms around the shorter's neck with cold eyes.
"RIGHT?!" he tightened his grip, eyes twitching. Seungmin gasped and nodded.
"y-yes princess." Hyunjin smirked and let go.
"good." Seungmin was left in pure shock as hyunjin went to the bathroom. He's never seen this side of hyunjin but, he loved it.

"i-i hope i didn't scare you..." Hyunjin whispered once he came out of the bathroom.
"not gonna lie, it was hot." Seungmin caressed the raven head's sides.
"s-shut up and sleep"

"ok." Changbin and Jeongin looked at each other, then at their pleading boyfriend.
"it's okay, i've done worst." Jeongin shrugged.
"You have?!" Changbin asked in shock.
Jeongin nodded with a proud smile.
"yeah, i pushed a pregnant lady 3 years ago." He admitted.
"YOU WHAT?!" Felix bursted out into a fit of laughter.
"baby that's not something to be proud of!" Changbin glared.
"So um. You guys are okay with the fact that i killed someone? cool! wanna play bedwars?" Felix asked his boyfriends.
"sure. Let me get my laptop.". Jeongin hopped off changbins lap and ran upstairs.
"it's 3am. Can i sleep?" Changbin yawned.
"whatever binnie."

~ the end

it's ending already? :o
lol it escalated quickly anyways sjsjsj

thank you so much for reading this trashy book of mine :,) <3 i love you guys so freaking much and thank you all for voting and commenting \(//∇//)\ i enjoyed writing this book so much. I'll definitely make more books like this one soon, which ship do you want to see? :>

and i might do an epilogue dw!

lots of love, ali <3

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰