19;

The next morning, Jisung woke up first. He slowly got out of Minho's grip and went downstairs to make breakfast for the both of them.
"Hm...pancakes or eggs?" He asked himself and decided on making pancakes.
He set the table and went to wash everything he used.
He suddenly felt arms slowly wrap around his waist, snuggling into his back.
"g'morning sung." Minho's warm breath tickled his neck. A small smile spread on the younger's face as he turned around and hugged his boyfriend.
"Good morning baby." He gave him a kiss. Minho was wearing an oversized fluffy brown sweater along with a matching hairband, jisung almost drooled at the sight.
"how are you sweetheart?" the younger asked as Minho sat down at the dining table.
"peachy, you?" Minho yawned.
"i'm fine. Eat up for me, alright?" Jisung placed the plate of pancakes in front of him with a warm smile, soon taking a seat next to him.

"do you have to go today..." Minho pouted. Jisung chuckled and kissed his boyfriend's cheek.
"i'll be back before you know it." he winked and left their apartment.

~

a few hours after Jisung left, Minho got dressed and decided to go out. He wore a blue hoodie with black jeans and some whit sneakers.
He walked towards a pastel themed café that was down the road, he planned on meeting up with seungmin and Felix.

Once he entered, the bell above the door dinged. He smiled at the warmth he felt once he entered, admiring the place for a while.
"Hello, Welcome to get cool cafe~ what can i get you cutie?" One of the workers asked with a wink. Minho slightly cringed, brushing it off, and ordered a salted caramel latté.
"i'll bring it to your table." The worker, who's tag read 'kim sungyon.'

"thank you." Minho gave him a smile and sat at a booth. He opened his phone and decided to text his friends.

you: hurry the fuck up dumb idiots

seungmin: im omw geez

Felix: im at the park im almost there smh

~

"Here's your drink, beautiful." The same barista said with a smirk. Minho cringed once more and secretly rolled his eyes.
"thank you." He bitterly said with a forced smile.
"wanna perhaps hang out sometimes? like go on a date~?" Sungyon asked. Minho shook his head and pulled his collar down, showing off his beautiful bright red hickey. The barista stared at it with shock, then back at Minho.
"I'm taken." Minho spoke the obvious. Sungyon sighed and smiled at him.
"oh...okay! he's very lucky then!" He smiled.
"yep. i love him so much." Minho smiled. The barista had a disappointed look on his face.
"a-alright. i'll be over there if you need anything..." And with that, Sungyon finally went away.

Just then, Seungmin and Felix entered the café.
"you guys finally came!" Minho greeted his friends who took a seat in front of him.
"Sorry, Hyunjin was being clingy and didn't want to go to classes." Seungmin laughed.
"i had to drop Jeongin to school." Felix said
"still cant believe you are dating a kid!" Minho exclaimed.
"he's 18!" The mint haired boy defended.
"you met him when he was 15..." Seungmin laughed.
"you started dating when he was 16..." Minho giggled.
"YOU FUCKED HIM WHEN HE TURNED 17!" Seungmin said a little too loud, causing Minho to burst into a fit of laughter.
"SHUT UP! blame changbin not me!" Felix whined.
"ok but guys...how are we gonna tell them?" Minho's face became serious. Seungmin frowned and gripped his drink tightly, so did Felix.
"it's obvious that they'd break up with us if we tell them, even worse! what id they find out?!." Felix groaned.
"obviously....they wouldn't want to be around murderers."

~

"Hey sungie!" Hyunjin greeted his friend.
"Hey Jin." Jisung smiled and hugged his friend.
"how have you been?" jisung asked the taller.
"eh i've been okay, you?"
"i've been good-"

"Han Jisung...can i talk to you?"

~tbc

look who's not ending their book anytime soon 🤡🤡🥰🤡

remember to stay safe everyone 🥰