5;

TW: rape

Hyunjin rang at Seungmin's door anxiously. He was scared but at the same time, he was excited.
"Hey! Come in!" Seungmin exclaimed with a smile, leading Hyunjin to the living room.
"The place is kind of a mess, i had someone over not long ago." He explained.
'Someone over?' Hyunjin wondered

"I-its fine." He stuttered. Seungmin went into the kitchen to grab 2 bottles of coke in a glass. Though one glass seemed lighter than the other. Hyunjin ignored it and took it anyway.
The other male smirked as he watched Hyunjin drink the "coke", taking a sip of his own in the process.

The raven haired boy finished the whole glass after a while, Seungmin switched the tv on and sat extremely close to him. Hyunjin was unaware of the situation he got himself into. He started to feel light headed and dizzy, almost as if he was drunk. Then it hit him, 'Seungmin spiked my drink...' he teared up in realisation. The boy he loved just spiked his drink.

"Are you okay Hyunjin?" The brunette asked halfheartedly, grinning slightly.
"Y-you spiked my drink!" Hyunjin slurred while standing up, immediately regretting as pain shot through his head and his body almost crashed onto the coffee table. He felt so dizzy that he felt like throwing up. Soon enough, he was there, laying on Seungmin's bed. Undressed.

A few hours later, he finally woke up. A wash of regret greeted him as he saw Seungmin sleeping next to him, naked. He felt disgusting and disgusted. Tears built their way in his eyes as he collected his clothes and left the house.

It was already night time, the lampposts shone their lights on Hyunjin in shame. He felt so dirty.
Tears rolled down his cheeks as he turned on his phone, immediately calling Jisung.

"Hyunjin? Are you okay?"

"C-can you c-come p-pick me u-up please s-sungie..." he was shaking in tears.

"Where are you?!" Panic was present in his friend's voice.

"Near that café we always g-go to" he said.

"I'll be there as soon as possible Jinnie." With that Jisung ended the call, leaving the boy standing on the streets.

A/N: y'all im sorry for making this chapter so sad :( also sorry that the chapter is short oops-