7;

'섹시한 남자'

'섹시한 남자'

The next day, Minho woke up to a loud crash. He rolled himself off his bed lazily and hit the floor, soon making his fatass go to the bathroom. He does his usual routine but this time, he added some makeup. He didn't know why, he just felt like it.

He then ate his breakfast, and walked to school with his friends.

Jisung gently shook Hyunjin. The raven haired boy whined and snatched the blanket. Jisung scoffed and got some water, proceeding to splash some on the taller's face.
"Hey!! That's so mean!" Hyunjin pouted and got dressed for school.

The two friends then made their way to school.

"Seungmin is staring at you Jinnie..." jisung informed his friend. Hyunjin looked up and made eye contact with the boy he loved. Seungmin watched his every movement, guilt taking over the former said boy quickly. He needed to apologise as soon as possible to Hyunjin. It would be quite difficult though, it was obvious that the raven haired boy would avoid him at all costs.
"I'll see you at lunch Sungie." Hyunjin waved then walked off. Jisung smiled and went to class. Only to see Minho sitting on his table shamelessly.
"Dressing to impress huh?" Jisung commented. The brunette smirked and sat in a vacant seat next to the squirrel like boy.
"Jisungie...i want something." He whispered. Jisung gave him a weird look and rolled his eyes.
"What do you want?" He asked, resting his chin on his palm.

Minho took a deep breath and spoke.
"I-i want another hickey..." he squeaked. Embarrassment evident on his face.
Jisung was taken aback. His eyes widened in surprise as he looked at the brunette im shock.
"Y-you want me to give you another hickey?!" He whisper-yelled. Minho nodded and hid his red face.
Now it was Jisung's turn to smirk. He leaned closer to Minho.
"Meet me on the rooftop after school ." He whispered seductively and then faced the board.
Minho nodded, face still red, then headed back to his original seat.

He was feeling excited. He never experienced anything like this before. It was always him giving hickeys and shit to girls that he didn't even like. He secretly always wanted one.

Minho was eating lunch with his usual gang. He kept on glancing at a certain male, smiling stupidly. His friends gave him that questioning look, but all he said was "its nothing.".
The glances didn't go unnoticed by Jisung. He secretly smiled as well. Who knew that he'd no longer hate Minho as much as he did before. Don't get him wrong though, he still hated the brunette. Just not as much as before.

It was the moment both boys were waiting for. Minho went to the rooftop first, nervousness washing over him as he leaned on the brick wall. Comforting wind hit his body as he waited patiently for the squirrel like boy to come. A few minutes later, the infamous Jisung appeared. Minho gulped as he saw the glint in the former boy's eye. He held a playful yet sexy gaze.
"Seems like someone is excited." He teased. Minho scoffing and looking away.
"Just hurry up. I have dance class in a few." He informed. Jisung nodded, slowly making his way towards the brunette. The air surrounding them was thick and tense. The blue haired boy stopped in front of Minho, lightly smirking as he leaned closer. Minho, being the impatient brat he is, connected their lips eagerly. Jisung didn't wait to respond to the kiss, his hands on the former's waist, pulling him closer and deeper. He rubbed the brunette's thigh, getting a gasp from the other, taking the opportunity to slip his tongue inside of Minho's mouth. The former moaned at the feeling of Jisung rubbing his thigh. His hands were wrapped around the blue haired boy's neck. Jisung soon then detached their lips, a string of saliva connected at each end. He then started to kiss Minho's neck eagerly. Decorating it like a painting. Minho tried his best not to be too loud this time. His moans got louder each time Jisung sucked on his neck and collarbone.
"Shh kitten. don't want someone hearing us now, do we?" The brunette whimpered at the nickname Jisung used. His face was completely bright red.
The squirrel like boy was now satisfied with his work. He pulled away and kissed Minho one more time before winking at him.
"I still hate you though." He said before going back down, leaving the brunette on the rooftop panting.

He smiled and soon went to his dance class.

Seungmin was running around campus trying to find a certain cute raven haired boy. He felt too guilty. He HAD to apologise instantly. At last he found the boy with the adorable eye mole.
"Hyunjin!" The said male snapped his head towards the silver haired boy who was panting. His eyes widened and he instantly tried to run away. Seungmin couldn't let him run away this time.
"P-please listen to me Jinnie. I can't let you go until you hear me out." He pleaded. Hyunjin rolled his beautiful eyes and nodded.
"You have 5 minutes." He said. Ice filled his voice. Seungmin took a deep breath before speaking.
"I am extremely sorry for what i did to you Hyunjin. I didn't actually sexually assault you i-i just made it look like that because it was a dare. I know it was stupid of me and i should've known better but I swear I'll never do anything like this again! I'll become a better person for you! I-I'm just really sorry and i hate myself for what i did to you..." tears brimmed the silver haired boy's eyes. Sincerity was evident in his speech. Hyunjin was quite shocked to get an apology so soon from the popular boy. It made him slightly blush.
"F-fine i forgive you.." Seungmin smiled widely before hugging the former mentioned boy. Hyunjin hugged back, nuzzling his head into Seungmin's neck. Some students were watching. Most of them were jealous, some of them were squealing on the inside.
"Wanna go on an actual date tomorrow?" Seungmin asked with hope. Hyunjin nodded and smiled.

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow Jinnie." He saluted him and walked away, leaving a fanboying Hyunjin behind. Jisung, who was behind Hyunjin the whole time, spoke up.

"What the fuck just happened?" He asked. Hyunjin smiled stupidly and shrugged.
"Why are your clothes so wrinkled up Jisung?" He asked. Jisung panicked and said.
"I-i got attacked by squirrels on my way here!" He said out of panic. Hyunjin sighed in disappointment.
"Idiot. Lets go home." With that. The two friends walked home.

-TBC

yo this chapter is long asf (1151) words i-
It's literally 00:44 and i got inspiration all of a sudden smh. Hope y'all enjoyed uwu