14;

"Being a Lee

"Being a Lee."

"Is it me or has Minho and Jisung gotten closer?" Jung Sae-mi gossiped to her friend.
"Yes! I even saw them at the amusement park the other day and they were all smiley!" Park yuja exclaimed, causing her friends to dramatically gasp.
"Do you think they're dating?!" Min Surin asked with a hand over her mouth as she clutched onto her friends arm.
"I wouldn't be surprised but, Minho is a Lee! That would ruin his reputation!" Yuja whisper-yelled.
"Lets ruin Jisung's reputation instead!" Saemi smirked.

~

Jisung woke up extra excited. Today was the day he was planning on asking Minho on an actual date. He couldn't mess it up.
"Woah dude why are you so excited?" Changbin asked him as he watched the younger run around the house speedy speedy.
"I'm gonna ask him on a date!" He cheered with a bright smile.
"Oh wow Sung! That's great!" Changbin genuinely smiled and patted him on the back.
"I hope he'll say yes..." he sighed and put his bag over his shoulder, then head out the door.

~

"Isn't that Han Jisung?"

"I heard he's a fag."

"He's that gay dude who keeps hanging out with our oppa!"

"He's obviously trying to turn him into a freak too!"

"What?" He muttered under his breath as he avoided everyone's gaze. Their stares were piercing holes into his head. He felt so anxious and for the first time ever...worried.
"J-Jisung?" Chan's voice called out.
"H-Hyung?" His lips quivered. Chan didn't say anything and pulled him into a hug.
"Don't worry Sungie. I'll make sure the get rid of those rumours." He spoke.
"Rumours?" He questioned. How could there be rumours about him?
"Yeah didn't you hear? I told you Minho was bad news for you..." The elder sighed and sat on the desk in the music room.
"What does Minho have to do with this?" Jisung was confused.
"His "fangirls" started saying bad things about you...like how you're trying to turn Minho into...a freak and shit. He didn't even try defending you!" Chan sadly sighed.
"B-But thats not his fault..." He muttered quietly.
"I know Sung. I don't want you getting hurt because of people that don't deserve your heart." He hugged the younger.
"Thanks Hyung. I'll see you in Science." He hugged his best friend and left the music room.

~

Jisung pulled his hoodie up and quickly walked to the restrooms and pulled out his phone.

[Minhoe😳🍑❤️]

Minho?

Are you at school?
Seen

You're leaving me on read?
Seen
Minhooooo

:(

Jisung i think we should stop this.

What? Wdym?

We should stop talking to each other Jisung. Im sorry.

What the fuck Minho

It's because of the rumours isn't it?

Jisung please.

Fine. If that's what. you really want, lets go back to how things were before.
Seen

~

Minho sighed as tears pricked his eyes. He really didn't want to cut off Jisung. He fucking loved Jisung for fucks sake. Then why was he doing all this?
Well, it's not easy to be yourself when you're so well known and when you have high expectations from different people.
He wanted to dig a hole and cry his eyes out.
He wanted to hug Jisung and share kisses with him.
"Fuck you!" He glared at the floor and wiped his diamond like tears away.
"Minho?" Felix' deep voice boomed through the bathroom.
"O-Oh hey Felix." He tried to keep a stable voice:
"Your eyes are red. Are you sick?" He checked the elder's forehead in worry.
"I-I'm fine Lix, just a little tired." He pulled off a fake smile.
"Alright! I'm gonna go find Binnie. Cya!" He smiled.
"Yeah bye." 

'At least you're happy with your boyfriend lix.' He sadly smiled. Even though Felix was also a Lee, he was a rebel. His aunt's family was way more carefree that his mother. He almost envied their life. Felix was more free than him.
His 7 other siblings were no help either. They were all stuck up snobs. He had to fake a personality just to fit in with them and live up to their expectations. Sometimes the poor brunette just wanted to join the stars up in the sky.
As soon as he stepped out of the bathroom, a whole crowd was already waiting for him.
"Oppa! I heard what happened! Jisung is such a bitch." Sae-Mi's high pitched fake ass voice.
"First of all, Jung Sae-Mi. Don't call me oppa, you're like 1 year older than me that's just disgusting. Second of all, tell all your fucking slut group to get the hell away from my face." He growled. She dramatically gasped as her eyes teared up. She "hmph" ed and left with her clique.
"M-Minho? Can we...talk?" Hyunjin's shaky voice spoke. Minho nodded and followed him to the court yard.

"What did you wanna talk about?" Minho asked with coldness evident in his voice, almost causing the taller to cry.
"P-Please don't hurt Jisung's feelings. He really likes you a-and i hate to seem him upset..." Hyunjin gave him a stern look but spoke in a soft tone.
Not waiting for a response from the elder, he walked off into the distance.
Minho groaned and let his head fall.
"Things were supposed to be perfect..."

~tbc

Hey luvs! This story got into its downfall oop- dw it will be happier soon!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖