2

The next day, Minho woke up with a big headache and pain in his lower back and region.
"What the fuck?! Why the fucking fuck am i naked?!" He screeched as his eyes widened in realisation.

He turned his head to the side but the other side but it was empty. The blanket was pulled over, proving that someone was there.

"D-did i fuck with s-someone?!" He whispered to himself.
Anxiety started to rise in him. The thought of him sleeping with the same gender wasn't appealing to him.
Then suddenly everything he felt last night in his drunk state came rushing back to him, as if it was happening right now. The way the blonde male held him roughly, the way their lips collided with each other. That feeling of lust and love emerged in him. He couldn't lie to himself, the male he slept with was very handsome and very dominant. Which was unusual because Lee Minho has always been the dominant one in bed, he felt weird knowing he got fucked by this blonde male that goes to his school.
'What if they tell everyone?!' He obviously couldn't let that happen.
He had to figure out who this male person who had the audacity to fuck the Lee Minho.

'There's not much blondes that go to our school....' he started writing down every single person with blonde hair and downing them.
"Jimin is too soft- plus he wasn't even there. ...has a boyfriend. Beomgyu....hmm Jisung....holy Shit." He didn't want it to be Jisung, but then he remembered some of the unknown male's features and it matched perfectly with Han Jisung's, especially the hair shade. He couldn't believe it, he slept with his worst enemy, Han Jisung. This was complete clownery to him.

"Fuck i need to get ready for school." Minho groaned then went to the bathroom.

"I can't believe you slept with someone!" Hyunjin whisper-yelled to his friend. Jisung just rolled his eyes in response while flipping through his book.
"Yeah now get over it." The blonde male shut his book and started walking towards his class block, Hyunjin following behind him with his mouth still wide.
"Do you know the person you slept with?" He asked curiously.
"No." That was a lie. He knew exactly who he slept with, the second he woke up.
He woke up in the "oh so familiar" Lee bedroom that belonged to non other than Lee Minho. The person he has strong hatred for. Fate obviously just had to have it its way.
"Hm ok. I'll see you after class!" Hyunjin ran off down the hallway, soon to be out of sight. Jisung sighed heavily before entering his classroom.

As soon as he entered, he saw Minho, crowded with a bunch of people as always.
He got this weird feeling as the fact that him and Minho had sex the night before.

As soon as Minho's gaze landed on Jisung, his face fell. He gulped strongly then quickly turned away.

Jisung smirked and then took his seat next to him.

Eventually, all Minho's Fangirls left their table and went back to their own as the teacher now came in.

"Everyone, today we'll be having an English project! You're going to partner with your seat mate!" Mrs.Jung exclaimed as if it was the best thing ever. Everyone groaned and only a small amount of students cheered. Minho groaned and hit his head against the table, causing Jisung to roll his eyes in annoyance.
'So dramatic.'

Time skip

'Listen up Lee, we'll be doing this project at MY house. Ok? Your house smells horrible and i hate the pride that you hold because of your house so yeah.' Jisung wouldn't dare even say that out loud So he shortened it to this.

"Listen up Lee, we're gonna do this project TOGETHER at MY house. Understood?! Good. K bye."

"Whatever Han." He smirked and tried to leave the class but Jisung stopped him.

"Also, i know that it was you who i slept with last night. If you want me to spread the news to the whole school, be my guest Lee. You better be nice or else this pretty little secret of ours will go wild!" Jisung whispered, sending shivers down the brunette's whole body . Just like last night.

Minho blushed the pushed Jisung away, then rushed out of the classroom to catch up with his friends.

The blonde just chuckled and left the classroom too.

"Jisung! We're eating outside today. The cafeteria is too crowded." Hyunjin informed him and he nodded. He didn't like being around too many people anyway.

"Hey Chan, hey Changbin." He greeted his best friends then took a seat next to Chan.

They talked and laughed about many stupid things as always.

"Minho. Are you listening?" Seungmin waved his hands infront of the brunette's face, causing him to regain consciousness.
"Y-yeah yeah uh. Anyways, how was your make-out with Hwang? I heard he has beautiful lips and falls obliviously in love." Minho asked, quickly changing the subject.

"It was fun. He has thick lips, makes it more enjoyable. In fact, probably one of my favourite make outs." Seungmin said then continued eating his food.

Minho nodded then wondered back to a specific male...

-TBC

HI GUYSSS OMG

So like this chapter is 900 words and i wrote it in less than 30 minutes and im proud uwu