10;

"Get in what the hell?! Don't stand at the window you freak." Jisung dragged the brunette in.
"Ew don't touch me with your filthy hands."
"You love my hands."

"No i don't."

"Anyways, get your book out and lets start."

"I want another hickey after this."

"Depends on if you behave or not." Jisung smiled as Minho huffed in annoyance.

The two then worked on their project.

~

"Jisung. What are we?" Minho asked out of the blue.
Jisung thought for a while.
'We aren't friends...but we chat together...but we aren't friends so we can't be friends with benefits..'

"We are....gays with benefits?" Jisung awkwardly said as he did jazz hands, causing the elder to laugh.
"Dumbass." He giggled. His laugh was like music to the younger's ears.
"You know what, lets get to know each other." Minho smiled.
"Sure i guess..." The brunette hesitantly answered.
"So lets start off with the easy things, what do you like the most?" Jisung asked the elder. His attention fully on him.
"W-Well, i like dancing, my cats, food, my cats, sex, my cats, more food, sleeping! Swings-"

"Okay okay! My turn."

"I like rapping, singing, sleeping, eating, cheesecake, aaand, your lips." He winked, causing the dancer to blush and roll his eyes playfully.
"Whatever sung. Now, do i get my hickey now?" He pouted.
"Do you want more than a hickey?" Jisung leaned closer with a smirk.
"Y-Yes- No! M-Maybe- No!" Minho stuttered in embarrassment.
"C'mon kitten, i know you want it~"

"S-Stop! Your mom is downstairs!" Minho whispered while the other just slid his hands up and down the elder's sides.
"I don't care."

~ short filler chap mwah xx