15;

"Sunshine

"Sunshine."
~

Minho was utterly upset. Him and Jisung walked into each other the other day and acted like complete strangers.
Yeah, it was his fault but, he didn't think it would be that harsh.
"Minho, you really fucked up. Now Hyunjin started avoiding me!" Seungmin sighed in disappointment.
"I-I know! How do i fix this?!" Minho pouted and clung onto his friend.
"I don't know?? Try to talk to him!" Seungmin rolled his eyes and checked his watch.
"I'll text you when i get home." He waved and walked off. Minho sighed in annoyance and ran back inside school.
'Jisung has art after school...' Minho quickly ran to the art room. The school was practically empty. At last, he found art room.
He peeked through the window, only to see the boy he was longing for. There Jisung was, painting elegantly on a canvas. Minho took a deep breath and bursted into the room, startling the younger.
"M-Minho?" He seemed surprised.
Minho gave him and awkward and closed the blinds. He watched Jisung tense up and put his paintbrush down.
"H-Hey!" Minho smiled. Jisung glared at him in response.
"What do you want, Lee?" He asked with coldness.
"Fuck it." Minho squealed and lunged towards the shorter boy and pulled him in for a kiss. Jisung was taken aback, it took him a hot minute to respond to the so sudden action.
He slowly but surely placed his hands on Minho's hips.
The two finally pulled away, both faces flushed red as the panted.
"I-I'm sorry Jisung...i love you so much..." he fiddled with his fingers.
"You make me feel amazing and loved and i really really like you Sungie. Yes i act like a bitch and really regret acting like that towards you, in conclusion i love you very much. Did i say i love you? Because i love you. I love you. Got it?" He smiled. Jisung let out a soft laugh and hugged him.
"I love you too, kitten." Minho playfully scoffed and wrapped his arms around the younger boy.
"So um...boyfriends? I don't really know how this shit works..." he spoke in embarrassment. Jisung smirked in response.
"Yes Minnie, Boyfriends." He smiled.
"Jisung lets- oh i got chu~" Hyunjin smirked as he caught the two in action.
"I-I w-we- Hyunjin get the fuck out!" He growled.
"Alright alright! Don't be too loud though, Mrs.Jung is still in school." He winked and left.
Minho laughed and gently intertwined their hands.
"Let's go home?" He suggested.
"Of course sweetheart~" he ruffled the elder's hair.
"Ew don't call me that." He pulled a face of fake disgust.
Jisung laughed as they walked home.

~tbc

Short chap bc yesssssssssssss

Anyways minsung back to normal already bc i don't wanna be a mean bitch

The book will end soon uwuwuuwuwu