18;

"Minho baby...you've been quiet these past few days." Jisung said as he caressed his lover's thigh.
Minho tensed up. He didn't think anyone would notice.
"Is something wrong sweetheart?" Jisung asked with worry. Minho shook his head but his boyfriend wasn't convinced.
" tell me baby." Jisung engulfed the brunette into a soothing hug.
"Y-You know the o-other day when we went to that party." He slowly spoke, voice breaking.
"Yeah?" Jisung was now getting anxious and more worried.
"W-Well there was this boy who t-tried to hit on me while i-i was i-in t-the bathroom..." he started to tear up. Jisung held his hand reassuringly.
"W-When i told him to stop, h-he called m-me nasty names..." Minho let a tear roll down his cheek. Jisung felt a pang in his heart, Minho's pain was also his pain.
"Baby..." Jisung once again wrapped his arms around his precious baby protectively.
"Listen to me darling, you're my beautiful little princess. You are the prettiest person on this universe in my eyes, you are perfect." Jisung sternly told him. Minho sniffed and shook his head in disagreement.
"N-No I'm not. I'm just an ugly pathetic bitch." He cried.
"Kitten! Don't say that!" Jisung gave him a look.
"Do you know how i felt when i first laid my eyes on you?" Jisung asked and the elder shook his head.
"I felt a million of fireworks in my stomach. Your beauty is out of this world Lee Minho. You're my perfect little kitten, alright? And nothings gonna change that." The younger placed small kisses around his boyfriend's face. Minho smiled, tears still streaming down his face.
"I-I don't deserve you sungie." He wiped his tears.
"You deserve the world, baby." Jisung pulled him in for a sweet loving kiss.
Their tongues intertwined, euphoria spreading through their bodies. They truly loved each other.
"Take off your shirt for me princess." Jisung said. Minho felt self conscious. He felt like he put on some weight these past few months. Slowly but surely, he took off his oversized hoodie and instantly covered his bare chest. Jisung cooed at his actions.
"Don't be shy sweetheart, you're beautiful." Jisung reminded him. Minho slowly nodded and removed his hands around his small frame.
"My precious baby, hm?" The younger left a trail of kisses down the dancer's torso. As he reached his boyfriend's shorts, he stopped with a smirk.
"We'll leave that for later. Can i mark you?" Jisung asked. Minho shyly nodded and held the shorter's hand. The blonde male wasted no time and started sucking on Minho's soft caramel skin, leaving dark red marks everywhere on his torso and neck. Soft moans and high pitched whines left Minho's mouth as Jisung rubbed his thighs teasingly, knowing how much the elder loved it.
"So pretty just for daddy, isn't it?" Jisung lightly squeezed his thigh, Minho let out a heavy breath in response and quickly opened his mouth.
"Y-Yes daddy!" Minho let out a loud moan and squeezed Jisung's hand, feeling his pants tighten.
"You're so beautiful Min, too beautiful for me to handle." Jisung kissed his clothed erection.
"P-Please Sungie...i-it hurts!" he cried out.
"Alright baby, I'll give you what you want." Jisung took off the elder's shorts and boxers, smirking at how hard he was.
" aw look at you, so hard just from me touching you a little." Jisung cooed.
Minho whined and bucked his hips forward.
"Easy tiger~" Jisung then wrapped his hands around the dancer's throbbing dick, jacking it up and down at a slow pace. Minho let out a low moan of pleasure and threw his head back.
The younger then licked a strip up his dick, soon wrapping his lips around the tip, lightly sucking on it.
"F-Fuck sungie~" he groaned. He felt him getting close to his climax.
Jisung moaned around his dick, bobbing his head up and down as he let Minho deep throat him.
"I'm close holy s-shit." Minho let out a loud moan and took a hold of Jisung's hair. Eventually, he released into Jisung's mouth.
"You're such a mess like this Min." Jisung chuckled softly and carried the elder to the bathroom to clean up.

They may or may not have had another round.....

~tbc

Stay safe everyone ✨