3;

Chapter 3;

Chapter 3;

"So Jisung, i heard that you and Minho are partners." Hyunjin wriggled his eyebrows and nudged his friend.
"Yeah now shut up i don't wanna talk about that bitch."
Jisung groaned in annoyance and continued walking with the tree like male.

"Oh my god there's Seungmin- hide me Jisung!" Hyunjin's eyes widened in fear as he hid behind the shorter male.
Jisung, being the "nice" friend he is, shoved Hyunjin from behind him, causing the taller boy to fall and land in front of the male he was trying to hide from. The blonde boy smirked and left the two.

"Fuck you Han Jisung." He cursed under his breath and looked up to Seungmin's gaze already on him.

"Are you ok?" Believe it or not, Seungmin is one of the school's biggest playboys and Hyunjin has a crush on him, obviously.

"O-oh h-hey Seungmin! A-and yeah I'm o-ok." Hyunjin scolded himself for stuttering. Memories from the night before came flooding in his mind as blushed deeply, thinking about the kiss they shared.

"Ok. See you around Cutie." Seungmin winked and walked past Hyunjin, leaving the other in a mess.

Eventually, Hyunjin went to find his other friends since Jisung was a bitch for doing what he did to him.

He was still blushing while thinking about what him and Seungmin did that night, and what more things they could do, like cuddling, watching movies together, you name it! Yet he was doubting that Seungmin felt the same way, the other male was only interested in sexual activities after all.

He admired Seungmin from a far, watching the other talk with his friends, at the same time, writing on his paper, something Hyunjin should also be doing. Suddenly, one of Seungmin's friends pointed at him and whispered something into Seungmin's ear, causing him to turn around and look at Hyunjin. The whole situation caught the raven haired boy off guard, he was so caught up in his gaze that he forgot to look away, so he just let his face heat up and continued staring. Knowing that he's probably gonna regret not looking away on time soon. Seungmin smirked and winked at the pretty boy then turned away and continued talking about whatever they were previously talking about.

Hyunjin sighed and started at his empty sheet of work. He's sure that he would get a F for maths and get kicked out of his house for not getting an A+. But that was least of his worries at the moment.

"Minho, aren't you excited to hang out with the Hans this Friday!" His mother asked, hint of excitement im her voice.
"Of corse not mom. I hate them so much." He replied and then went into his room. He had to get ready to go to Jisung's house to "study".

Ding dong.

He rang at the Han's house, impatiently waiting for someone to finally open the door. And when someone did, that person obviously being Jisung. The thing is, Jisung, was shirtless. Fucking shirtless. Abs exposed to the outdoors.

"Oh its just you, come in." Jisung said and guided Minho through the house, Minho awkwardly following behind him. His face was a light shade of red due to what happened earlier. The two boys soon arrived upstairs too Jisung's room. Oh boy was it very dark and depressing.
"Let me get a shirt, um, sit on the bed please." The squirrel like boy was being unusually nice to the brunette. Jisung finally put on a shirt, even though Minho was shamelessly enjoying the view he was getting but he didn't want to come off as a pervert.

The blue haired boy cleared his throat and took out some papers for them to start writing shit on them.

A few hours passed and it was now 9pm. Minho was completely knocked out. He was curled up into a ball and cutely snored. Jisung was taking the opportunity to admire the boy in front of him. He slowly lifted him off the floor and placed him on the bed. Just as he was doing so, images of last night came flashing into his mind. He carefully checked if Minho still had the hickeys and to his surprise, they were still there, very red, almost as if they were new. He unintentionally smiled and covered the brunette with a fluffy white blanket that he hardly used. Then it hit.

Why was Jisung being so nice to him all of a sudden? It's probably because the boy was adorable while sleeping, yeah, it has to be that.

"Hey! Wake up and go home- EW DID YOU DROOL ALL OVER MY PILLOW?!" Jisung pulled a face of disgust and kicked Minho off his bed, causing him to land on the floor with a big thud.
"What the fuck Han, i think i broke my back!" The brunette exaggerated and tried to continue sleeping on the floor but Jisung jumped on him to prevent him from doing so.
That was until Jisung's mother came in the room, immediately looking at the 2 boys on top of each other in a hell of a weird position.
"Wow um, should i go?" She asked while slowly backing away.
"It's not what you think Mrs.Han! Jisung started attacking me!" Minho slightly blushed in embarrassment.
"No, im pretty sure you wanted to make out with me." Jisung lied with a proud smirk plastered on his face.

"THATS NOT TRUE! YOU PUSHED ME OFF YOUR BED THEN TACKLED ME!"
Minho tried his best to defend himself.

"Yeah ok anyways you two, Dinner is ready and Min your mother is on her way!" Mrs.Han announced with a smile, closing the door as she left.

"Now she got the wrong idea! Ugh i hate you so much!" Minho threw a pillow at the squirrel like boy.

"Hey! What did i say hm? I said that you better be nice or else y'know." Jisung grinned and went to the bathroom.

"Bastard!" Minho sighed heavily and let himself drop to the floor.

-TBC

HI YALL I FINALLY UPDATED OMGG HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER EVEN THO ITS PRETTY SHITTY BUT OH WELL ❤️💫❤️💫❤️💫❤️💫❤️💫❤️💫