17;

"Minho~" Jisung called.
"Yes?" Minho playfully rolled his eyes. Him and Jisung were playing Monopoly and his boyfriend got put in jail.
"Get me out!" He pouted.
"Don't play stupidly next time." Minho smirked.
"Oh and by the way sungie, i want another hickey after this..." he whispered into his boyfriend's ear.
~

"I said 1 hickey not-not 20!" Minho groaned while Jisung timidly laughed.
"S-Sorry bout that Minnie." He smiled. Minho playfully rolled his eyes with a smile and pushed his boyfriend back onto the bed. He hovered on top of the younger with a playful glint in his eyes.
"W-What are you doing?" Jisung asked in surprise.
"Nothing." Minho let himself snuggle into Jisung's warm chest. He yawned and got under the covers.
"I wanted a kiss~" Jisung pouted. Minho giggled and made Jisung face him. He leaned in and gave his boyfriend a loving peck on the lips.
"thank you." Jisung smiled and caressed the dancer's face.
"I'm so tireeeed" Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist.
"Then sleep, kitten." Minho slapped his shoulder.
"Ow" Jisung whined.
"I love you." minho tiredly smiled. Jisung softly smiled and let his eyes close.
"I love you too baby."

~

"Seungmin~" Hyunjin sat on his boyfriend's lap.
"Not now Hyunjin." Hyunjin pouted.
"Why not?" He sadly asked. Seungmin sighed and turned away from his laptop.
"I'm busy." He sternly replied. Hyunjin sadly sighed and got off his boyfriend. He was about to go to their room and eat sweets but decided not to, he had a different idea.
He got on his bed and took out his phone.
"How to seduce your boyfriend." He typed in the search bar. He scrolled down, reading different articles by different.
"Hmm...that one should do the trick." Hyunjin wasn't someone who wore revealing things, though he did own quite a lot of "scandalous" and sexy outfits in his closet. He picked out a thigh hugging mini skirt along with a crop top with a heart cut out in the chest area. To top it off, he grabbed a pair of white see-through stockings and put a kitty headband on his head. He checked himself out in the mirror proudly then left the room.
He saw Seungmin still in the same position and slowly walked towards him.
"Minnie~ I'm going out for a bit." He informed the younger.
"Ok-" Seungmin looked up and saw the beautiful outfit his boyfriend was wearing. His mouth was left hanging. Hyunjin faked a confused look at his boyfriend's reaction. This was the first time Seungmin saw Hyunjin wear something so stunning. The contrast of the white stockings against his tan honey skin was ethereal.
"Um...Seungminnie?" Hyunjin innocently spoke up. Seungmin closed his laptop and stared at his lover in shock.
"You're not going anywhere." He spoke coldly. Hyunjin smirked for a split second before giving his boyfriend another puzzled look.
"W-Why?" The raven haired boy asked.
"You're outfit." He spoke. Hyunjin smiled and slowly walked towards him, hips purposely swaying every step he took.
"Why do you care Minnie? I thought you were too busy to care about me." Hyunjin spoke once he was facing his boyfriend. Seungmin cleared his throat as his face heated up.
"I-I was studying Hyunjin." He spoke. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and sat on his boyfriend's lap. Staring deeply into Seungmin's beautiful eyes.
"I don't care." He bluntly said. Without second thots, Hyunjin grinded himself onto his boyfriend's crotch area. Seungmin gasped in shock and grabbed Hyunjin's waist. Hyunjin smirked, noticing the dent in his lover's pants.
"S-Stop- fuck." Seungmin breathed out.
"Let's take this to the room, shall we?"

And they committed the big bang devil tango and water salsa

~

-tbc