12;

"What is love?"

"What is love?"

Saturday rolled around pretty quickly. The 4 boys were at an amusement park.
"Alright you two, me and Hyunjin will head south and you guys will head west. We meet back here in 2 hours to eat food." Seungmin instructed and Minsung nodded then watched as Seungjin disappeared into the crowds.

"Alright baBy~ what do you want to do first?" Jisung wiggled his eyebrows and gave Minho a very distorted wink.
"Firs of all Han, just because we came here on a double date doesn't mean we're dating. Second of all, don't call me baby ever again or I'll slit your throat open you weirdo. Last but definitely not least, lets go win some games!" Minho cracked his knuckles, causing Jisung to flinch and nod.
"Easy tiger." Jisung laughed. Only to get punched in the shoulder by the taller.

~

"Seungie! Can we do bumper cars?!" Hyunjin asked excitedly. The light brown haired boy smiled.
"Of corse princess." He said and the dancer blushed.
They intertwined hands and stood in the line.

~

"Lets get in together!" Hyunjin dragged the shorter to a yellow bumper car.
They got in and Hyunjin started driving around in circles.

Players getting hit by other players made Hyunjin excited. He zoomed towards a 12 year old looking boy who was in the corner.
"WHY ARE YOU GOING SO FUCKING FAST BITCH?!" Seungmin screamed in fear as he clutched to the raven head.
He successfully bumped into the boy, who almost hit his head on the railings.
The boy started to cry and Hyunjin slowly backed away.
"Oh my god he's actually telling his mother!" Hyunjin whisper yelled to Seungmin.
"I mean duh, why wouldn't he- OH MY GOD!" Hyunjin went too back and ended up crashing into the wall.
(That happened to me omg the embarrassment-) The smashed front of the car was now producing smoke.
"I-I think we should go now before we get banned from the game." Hyunjin laughed and the two then fled the scene.

~

"Jisung! Jisung?" Minho looked around the crowd but Jisung was nowhere to be found.
The dancer quickly pulled out his phone and texted the younger.

[dumb blonde bitch]

Jisung????
Where did you go :(

BATHROOM OMG PLS COME HELP ME THERES A HUGE SPIDER ON THE FLOOR AND ITS TRYING TO COME IN MY STALL

Wtf but omw

~

Minho eventually found the bathroom and called Jisung's name.
"Jisung?" He yelled.
"Bitch over here! Come save me!" He squealed.
The brunette rolled his eyes and walked towards the stall.
"Open the door. Idiot."
"THE SPIDER IS STILL THERE!" Minho could feel him pout.
"I'll carry you?"

Jisung quickly unlocked the door and crouched on the toiled while hiding his face with a blue umbrella.
Minho couldn't help but smile and let out a soft laugh.
"You're such an idiot, Sung." He laughed. Jisung removed the umbrella and pouted.
The rapper them jumped on the elder.
"Oh my god you are so fucking heavy!" Minho struggled to carry the squirrel like boy outside.
"It's my dick not my body." He confidently spoke.
"No. Its just your body."
"Also, you're scared of spiders?!"

~

"JISUNG IS SCARED OF SPIDERS HAHAHA!" Minho snitched to Seungjin.
"MINHO LOVES MY DI- OW" Minho kicked Jisung from under the table.
Hyunjin gave Minho a dramatic "oh my god" face.
"C'mon guys lets eat! I got the corndogs." Seungmin placed them on the table.
"They look like dicks." Hyunjin blurted out and Jisung smirked at Minho, who just rolled his eyes.
"What's going on with you two?" Seungmin gave a teasing smirk.
"Nothing! He's annoying as fuck." Minho growled.
"He's lying. We are literally best friends now." The squirrel like boy nudged the dancer's shoulder.

~

It was now 6pm and the 4 boys were high off sprite. Well, mostly Jisung and Minho.
"Should we bring them home?" Seungmin asked.
"Nah, they'll manage! Now, Lets finish what we started this morning..." Hyunjin whispered seductively and pulled Seungmin to his room.

"Minhoee~ you're so cuteee thaaaat an elephant would stompp over youuu baby!" Jisung let out a historical laugh and held onto his stomach.
"WellL Squirrel aSs! Your bum is sooo fat thAt my nIntendo switched!!!" Minho exclaimed and tried to jump on the younger.
"Well bAbY yoUr thighs aRe bigger than tHe burJ khAlifA!" The blonde boy wheezed.

Minho tackled him on the floor, then finally passed out. Jisung snorted and let Minho snuggle on top of him. Though the position they were in was awkward, they slept peacefully. Not before Jisung placed a kiss on the brunette's soft sprite coated lips.

~meanwhile

"F-Fuck Hyunjin calm down!" Seungmin groaned as his boyfriend rolled his hips forward, directly onto his crotch.
He didn't Hyunjin would be so wild.
The younger's neck was already coated in hickeys and kiss scratch marks. Just as Hyunjin was about to suck his dick, the doorbell rang.
"Ugh!" He closed his eyes dramatically and pouted. He went to the door and opened it.

"Oh the pizza. Thank you and here." He shoved the money in the delivery guy's hands then took the pizza boxand slammed the door.
"Fucking cock blocker."

~tbc

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter :))