16;

It's been a few months since Minsung became official. Minho's reputation crumbled to pieces since then, though he didn't care, He had Jisung with him.
"Rat." Minho growled. Jisung looked up from his phone and gave his boyfriend a kiss.
"What's wrong love?" He asked and placed his phone on the table.
"Nothing! Just wanted your attention~" He innocently smiled and took a hold of the younger's hands. Minho's hands were small, Jisung took a note of that a long time ago.
The rapper smiled and placed soft kisses on his lover's forehead.
"You'll always have my attention." He reassured the elder.
"Ew stop being cheesy." Minho grumbled.
"You love my cheesy shit." Jisung smirked and leaned forward. Minho's face flushed red as Jisung wrapped his arms around his waist and started rubbing his thigh. Minho squeezed his eyes shut and tried to hold back a moan.
"Let it out sweetheart." Jisung sexily whispered into his boyfriend's ear. The dancer finally gave in and let out a low moan, turning Jisung on even more. He groaned into the dancer's ear and gently pushed him onto the bed. He hovered above the brunette with a cheeky smile. Minho playfully rolled his eyes and connected their lips into a deep kiss filled with love. Eventually, their make-out became agressive. Jisung's shirt was almost off, Minho was grinding himself on his boyfriend in desperation.
"And then i- JISUNG MINHO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM AND GO FUCK SOMEWHERE ELSE!" Hyunjin screeched. Minho practically threw himself off Jisung and threw his sweater back on and looked down in embarrassment.
"Oop- Sorry Jinnie!" Jisung winked and hopped off his friends bed. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and helped Minho off the ground.
"They were trying to fuck in your room? Again?!" Seungmin's voice spoke through the phone.
"Yeah. Shake my head."
"Please Don't say that ever again out loud babe."
"Shut up."

~

"LEE FELIX and YANG JEONGIN?! What are y'all doing?!" Jisung lunged in between them.
"W-We Were eating lollies?" Jeongin innocently spoke and Felix rolled his eyes.
"No Jeongin, We were giving each other blowjobs. C'mon babe we talked about this" Felix sighed and crossed his arms.
"Holy shit. Wait, What about Changbin?!"
"Threesome, boo." Felix snapped his fingers.
"Oh my god- have fun Minho is calling me." Jisung sighed in disappointment, his poor couch was filled with sticky substances.

Jeongin pouted and faced Felix.
"My bum hurts." He spoke.
"Tell that to Changbin luv, not me."

~tbc

Short filler chapter again sorry 😳😳😳