6;

"Hyunjin! Aw baby what happened- you don't have to tell me anything, lets get you in the car

"Hyunjin! Aw baby what happened- you don't have to tell me anything, lets get you in the car." Jisung gently said and grabbed his hand softly, leading his friend to the car.

"S-Sungie h-he r-raped me." Hyunjin managed to choke out once they got in the car.
Jisung's face became red in anger.
"Shh, its okay Jinnie. I'm so sorry that this happened. I'll deal with that bastard tomorrow." The two drove to Jisung's house while soft music played in the background.

"Seungmin what the fuck did you do?!" Minho was fuming. Jisung texted him (surprisingly), telling him about what happened with Seungjin.
"It was just a prank Minho, i didn't actually do anything." Seungmin said honestly. It was true. He didn't rape Hyunjin. He just made a mistake playing out that prank on the poor boy. He knew that he fucked up big time.
"Y-you didn't?! That's new. I'll tell Jisung that."

[Squirrel ass ew]

Calm the fuck down. Seungmin didn't rape Hyunjin it was just a prank

Thats such an asshole move

Hyunjin loved him y'know

He did?

Did i stutter or can't you read

Sorry
[seen]

"Here are a pair of Pjs Jinnie, go shower and come eat." Jisung caressed the taller boy's cheek.
The raven haired boy silently went to the bathroom. One thing he realised was that, he wasn't sore anywhere.
'Wait what? But why was i naked when i woke up?' He shrugged. He wasn't gonna put too much thought into it. What Seungmin did was wrong and nothing's gonna change that.

-TBC

i might start writing shorter chaps so i can update regularly mwah but they wont be as short as this one dw and I'll probably have long chapters occasionally xx