Chapter 15 Every Pack Needs An Alpha

Ashley's pov:
CC was pacing the room wondering where Paige was. She hadn't even been gone for 30 minutes and he was already worried out of his mind.

"Ok CC calm down. She can take care of herself and you don't need to be so clingy. Nobody likes a clingy boyfriend." I said but he just turned to me.

"Do you not remember when those blood on the douchebags took her? twice? I have good reason to be worried." He hissed

Izzy sighed and got up off Andy's lap. She layed a hand on his shoulder. "She's gonna be ok. Dahvie wouldn't let Jayy take her again. She probably just went out for a feed." She said.

He looked over at her and nodded slowly. "It has been a while since we have hunted together..." He said and we all nodded.

Just then I heard two howls. I perked up at the same time jake did. Izzy looked at us. "It's Paige and someone else. They want jake and ash. CC you stay inside" she said.

CC sat down as he heard the last part. I hadn't even noticed him go over to the couch.

I nodded at them and stood up along with jake walking out of the bus and seeing two wolves on the edge of the forest.

One Snow White and the other black with white paws. "Hey guys" Paige said shuffling her paws in front of her.

The other wolf nudged her head up and smiled at her. She gave a weak smile back.

"Who's this Paige?" Jake asked. Paige looked up at the bus.

We followed her gaze to see CC gazing out at us. "This needs to be somewhere more private" she said.

The white wolf smiled and brushed his tail against her before they both turned and sprinted into the woods. Jake and I following close behind.

Oli and Paige finally reached the clearing before turning to look at me and jake. We both stepped into the clearing looking around a bit.

It was pretty cold. The snow just starting to fall but not much sticking. Jake turned and I followed his lead.

Paige shuffled her paws before shifting into her normal brown haired pail skin self.

The white wolf shifted revealing the face that I had seen on tons of magazines and before I could say a word jake blurted "oli Sykes?" He asked.

Paige looked a bit dumbstruck "you know him?" She asked looking up at oli. He turned and gave her a smile "I've been a bit busy while you've been gone love. Our band has become a bit more popular." He said.

"Since you've been gone? Love? Huh" I asked. Oli chuckled and wrapped an arm around her. She didn't pull away but as she looked up at us I could tell something was up.

"Ashley, Oliver is going to be the fourth member of our pack. We apparently need four and we also need a designated Alpha" she said looking me in the eyes.

I bit my lip and looked at jake who shuffled his feet. I knew he would never step forward and be an alpha. And I wouldn't want to. I couldn't have any control over my friends.

We both took a step back and she bit her lip. "I guess that solves that problem." She sighed and Oli smiled rubbing her back.

"That makes you the new alpha. It's in your bloodline I guess" he said but something about the words seemed off. Like he didn't mean them at all.

'Shut up Ashley you don't know him you can't start blaming him.' I thought.

Paige sighed and looked up at him. "Then I guess that's all for today. I'll stay with the guys and explain everything. You should head back to your bandmates." She said.

He nodded and before I could bat an eye their lips were pressed together. I gave a small gasp before he pulled away from her and shifted.

He blended a bit with the snow as he ran off before he disappeared completely.

Paige bit her lip and I saw jake give her a sharp glare. "Someone has some explaining to do."

She looked down and nodded.

She told us about how Oliver had been her first love and about how much time they had spent together. About their relationship and then of her running away five months ago. Dropping everything and not telling the man a word before running after CC.

By the end of is she had broken down into tears. "I don't know what to do. He's been faithful to me for five months! He loved me and I loved him but I just had to be bitch and forget about him!" She screamed turning around and punching a tree.

When she pulled away her knuckled were covered in blood and the tree had a nice bit dent in it.

"Well why did you let him into the pack?" I asked and Paige sobbed holding her fist to her chest. "Why do you think! I had to! Packs are four members and over and they need a alpha. Or they are concidered lone wolves and lone wolves are a danger to our kind so they get killed. Jason just wanted me to join his pack. I had no choice!"

She slid down the tree and ran her bloodied hand through it not even noticing the red streaks that went through the brown.

"I'll have to tell CC" she whimpered "h-he needs to know. Then I'll tell Oliver t-that we need to split" she broke down into a fit of sobs. "I've never broken anyone's heart before" she whimpered before shifting and limping home. (Cause her hands messed up) jake and I following close behind her.