Chapter 1 animal hunting

Paige's pov:

"Babe it's not that bad." CC said as I stood up from the now dead deer.

"Yea but your used to it. I like human blood better even if it is from a bag." I said and he laughed.

"Well the guys are mean and they don't save much for us. So I'll help you cope baby" he said before pulling me into his arms. "I love you" he said.

We were in the middle of the woods hunting animals. News flash don't do it. Human blood tastes wayyyy better.

"I love you too." I said before kissing him and licking a bit of blood off his nose that I had no idea how it got there.

"So do you want to try and figure out your talent again?" CC asked and I groaned.

"Oh c'mon babe it's always more fun when you know what it is." He said and I nodded.

"I know but figuring it out is so boring!" I said and he smiled. "C'mon I'll race you back to the bus" he said and I nodded.

"Ready" I said "set" he said. Right before I was suppost to yell go I sped off letting my new vampire legs work their magic.

"Hey no fair!" I heard him yell from behind me. I laughed and continued to run until I got to the edge of the woods and saw CC already laying on the side of the bus.

"Oh really I'm not fair? Your older!" I said and he laughed. "If you wouldn't have cheated I would have let you win! And I'm only 56 years older." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well then I guess I shouldn't make comment about how I'm dating such an old man." I said and he smiled.

"The older the wiser" he said and I smiled before we walked inside and sat on the couch.

"Talent training time!" The girls yelled as they walked in from the back. I groaned again.

"Do we have to? Can't I just go talentless?" I asked and they laughed. "Of course not. We were put through the same hell as you are so such it up missy." Hannah said.

"But but but....." I said and CC squeezed my hand. "Ill visit you in your dreams tonight if you try." He said.

I smiled at him. "Alright then" I said and he smiled before kissing my cheek.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Short chapter but you know what I'm writing this sequal so it can be as short as I want

Vote comment and follow

I'll update as soon as I can