Chapter 9 together at last.... But at what cost?

CCs pov:
My eyelids flew open and I found the new need to pull at the restraints. Paige didnt want my help.

She's my fucking bloodmate! I know when she needs help!

Jayy Dahvie jeffree and Mary had never even shown up. They could all be torturing her.

I suddenly saw a purple mist start to form in the middle in the room and panicked, thinking this was jeffree's doing.

After about a minute the mist faded and three girls stood there. Isabelle, Hannah, and.....

"Sandra what are you doing here?" I said as I saw the short girl turn to me and push up her sunglasses.

"Hey CC" the former drummer smiled as she came near me. The two other girls ran to their bloodmates and started undoing their restrains.

Sandra started on mine and I saw as jinxx and Andy were set free they wrapped their bloodmates in tight hugs then went to untie jake and Ashley.

When I was loose I rubbed at my wrists. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked and Sandra laughed.

"Getting you guys out of here of course." She smiled. The next minute Hannah had disappeared with all the guys and izzy included.

Sandra smiled. "Lucky for you I have the same talent as Hannah" she said. She grabbed my wrist and as I reallized what she was trying to do I backed away.

"No I'm not leaving this place without Paige." I said and she looked at me confused. "Who's Paige?"

"My bloodmate. We met while you were gone" I said and she bit her lip. I knew bloodmates was a tough thing for her.

Sandra had found her bloodmate a while back when the girl had been human. Sandra hadn't been with the girl when someone killed her. Sandra had been feeding her her blood though so she was suppose to come back as a vampire. But instead of being guided to each other something snapped and they were lost.

"Well we need to go now and I can't grab that other girl. I already saw and she was surrounded by those weird bright haired guys." She said and I felt a small knife of pain cut at my heartstrings.

"Then tie me up again. I'd rather die here with her than go with you guys and feel her in pain." I said and she sighed.

She took a step towards me again before the door to the chamber swung open and Dahvie came in wide eyed. "Who the hell are you?" He asked before Sandra disappeared in a mist of purple smoke.

Dahvie stared at the spot that she was and I saw it as my opportunity to find my bloodmate. I pushed myself off the floor with my rope burned hands.

Before I could take a step forward however he turned back to me. He held up a rather large wooden stake and I felt fear grip at me.

"Go back to the wall" Dahvie said and I reluctantly obeyed pressing my back against the cool concrete.

He grabbed at my wrists with one hand still holding the stake with the other. When he had my hands fastened in his wrist he moved the stake a put It into his pocket.

He grabbed a length of rope and wrapped it around my wrist, tying them together. He pulled at it to make sure it was tight enough and I felt a small sting.

Dahvie smiled before pulling at the rope and pushing me out the door. "You'll be the one to explain to Jayy and the others why all your little friends are gone" he said. I swallowed with only one thing on my mind.

They were taking me back to my bloodmate.

Paige's pov:
As my eyes fluttered open I realized I was in the same room as before. I was wearing a red dress with black designs on it.

My tail poked through the back and swayed slightly behind me, tickling my arm every now and again as the fur grazed the skin.

My ears poked up as I heard the click of a door unlocking. My ears were greeted by a peice of fabric and I quickley realized that I had a hood pulled over my head.

I looked to the door and saw Jayy walked in along with jeffree. They each held a bit of chalk and black candles.

After them followed Mary and Dahvie who was pulling at a rope. I held my breath wondering who was at the other end.

My heart fluttered as I saw CC. Beaten and bruised or not he was still here. His brown eyes locked with mine and I smiled for the first time in a very long time.

CC was shoved toward me and he fell right in front of me. Even with his hands tied behind his back and mine chained to the posts next to me he wiggled forward and sat up.

He came close and pressed his lips to mine. I turned my head to the side and smiled kissing back.

All of a sudden he was pulled away from me again and my heart shattered. His brown eyes filled with longing as he was tugged away from me and chained down to posts a bit farther from me but not quite on the other side of the room.

I looked up to see the four kidnappers setting candles down and drawing chalk lines on the concrete floor.

When they finished I saw a star inside of a circle with small runes sketched around it.

A pentagram

_______________
••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next chapter will be written instantly but will be a bit short.

Picture up top is of CC and Sandra.