Chapter 13 beware of dog

Mary's pov:
As I walked away from the meet and greet waving to Sandra I smiled. I can't believe I had forgotten about her. Even if it was some damned spell.

I walked off into the woods and smiled jumping into the trees. I always loved doing this. Even in my hypnotic state it had felt amazing.

The wind blowing past my black hair. The air hitting my face. I jumped to the first large branch I saw and let my arm touch the trunk for balance.

I jumped from tree to tree before I heard talking. I quieted my laughter and started towards it with lighter steps the trees now unshaking beneath my weight.

I finally arrived on the edge of a clearing and smirked hiding slightly. Time for a bit of a snack.

I was about to lunge at them before I heard a familiar voice that I had known for years of my life say. "She can't be allowed to live with tainted blood. Especially with alpha blood mixed with that filth" he said.

Jason?!

I heard the other voice too. "But she's never apart from them. We can't possibly kill them all. That would force those other wolves and many other covens and packs to come after us" he said.

"The answer is simple my friend" Jason said the smirk obvious in his voice. "We will threaten her until she agrees to meet us" he said.

I turned a bit trying to see who the other male might be. I side stepped onto another branch so I could keep my balance and....

SNAP!

Oh god. I saw the two boys look towards me. Jason's brown eyes that matched Paige's shining with shock.

Oli skykes hazel ones showing nothing but anger.

Andy's pov:

As the meet and greet finished we all walked back to the bus. Sandra stayed behind to wait for Mary and we said we would wait at the bus.

As we walked in we heard moans coming from the back room. Jinxx slammed the door and there was a squeal before the noises stopped.

We all burst into laughter as Paige and CC poked their heads out of the back room in only their undergarments. Paige's face was red as a cherry as she went back in the room.

CC flicked us off and I laughed before sitting on the couch and pulling Isabelle on my lap. Jinxx sat next to me with Hannah taking the third spot on the couch as ash and jake took the recliners.

I saw the back door open slightly before another squeal. I raised an eyebrow before I saw CC walk in with his girlfriend clinging onto him from the front.

Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist and her arms were wrapped around his neck. She had her face buried in his neck but you could still see how tired she looked.

"God CC what did you do to her? Oh god did you break the bed?" I asked and CC frowned "the first time was jinxx and Hannah then it was you and izzy. That doesn't mean we will" he said and Paige hid her face further.

He smiled and sat down at the table. Since it was a bench seat he scooted back a bit so his back was against the wall and Paige had enough room to lay out on top of him.

I smiled at how cute they seamed. Hopefully everything stays that way.

Paige's pov:

I smiled down at CC as he stroked my hair. He chuckled and kissed my cheek making my cheeks go a light pink.

Everything was finally going our way. It felt amazing. "I love you Paige" he said and I smiled.

"I love you too christi-" I cut off as I heard a series of howls from outside the bus.