Chapter 14 an old friend

CCs pov:

As Paige turned her head to look at the door I heard one of those wolfish growls escape her.

I thought she may have heard something. Her mix of werewolf and vampire DNA had made her hearing even better than ours.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked tucking a peice of brown hair behind her ear. She looked back at gave me one of her crooked grins.

"Nothing baby I just want to go out and get some air." She said.

She pressed her lips to mine and I felt that amazing little feeling of sparks that I got from her touch.

She pulled away quickly and before I could say a word she was out the door.

Paige's pov:
I ran out of the bus and looked directly as the woods. That's where the howls had come from. I knew it already.

I shifted quickly and ran in. It was a familiar howl even though I had never heard it before. It was like when you'd heard someone's voice before but you'd never heard them cry. And then if you hear the crying you already know it's them.

Only this time I couldn't think of who it would be.

I ran farther in looking for a clearing or opening of some kind that their might be. I finally reached it and saw two wolves talking to each other.

The first I recognized by the dark coat as Jason. I growled as I stepped forward. They both turned to me and seemed to smirk.

The howl was not Jason's I knew that but I had never met any other wolf so I had no idea who the other could be.

He was stow white with hazel eyes that seemed to stare at me as if I was his and nothing could change that.

I glared at his for a bit before tearing away my gaze and looking towards Jason. "What do you want? I've already made my position clear that I'm not joining your pack." I said

Jason smirked "I know but I just wanted to remind you that you mustn't have a wolf with no pack. That's the oldest rule in the book. Lone wolves get killed" he said.

I couldn't help but give a soft chuckle. "I am in a pack though Ashley and jake are my pack." I said but I had the smile wiped from my face as Jason shook his head.

"Your pack has no alpha. All packs must have an alpha." He smirked "but of course none of your little friends want to have any power over the other"

"Shut up! They are best friends I'm sure we could designate an alpha. And I-" "that's not all." He interrupted.

"All packs must have four or more members." He said and I swallowed. "What? No. We we can be a pack." I thought but he smirked still shaking his head.

"Oh sis. Your still as stupid as before you took that amulet off." He said. I growled "how am I suppose to find other pack members! There's no wolves that would-"

I cut off as the white wolf stepped forward. "That's where I come in love" he said In a British accent that I knew I recognized but couldn't attach it to any face.

I gulped "how do I know you won't just turn and attack me for Jason's sake?" I said.

Jason turned before me and leaned against the tree by him. I sighed softly and did the same. I looked at the white wolf and saw his teeth pull back In a smirk.

He turned in front of me and my eyes widened as I was overwhelmed with shock.

The tattoos, the long hair, the hazel eyes. I had to grip the tree to keep from falling as memories came rushing at me.

Him and I laying out on the beach. Us eating lunch together everyday. Those small hand games we would play in my bedroom. The time he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine giving me my first kiss.

Oli Sykes. The man I had loved never ending. That was of course until I met CC.

"Missed me love?" He said coming closer and before I knew it he was in front of me and pinning me to the tree.

"I hear some other man is trying to steal you from me" he said and I swallowed.

"O-Oliver I d-didn't know you were a werewolf." I said trying to get off that topic. I had loved this man for years and I hadn't even broken up with him before going after CC.

I'm a total bitch aren't i.

He smirked "yea I am. Why haven't you called me? I've missed you." He said and tucked a peice of hair behind my ear. "I thought we were suppose to be forever and always" he said

I gulped "w-well I-I-" "Don't worry Paige. We can get right back on track since I'm joining your pack." He said and before I could say anything else his lips were on mine.