Chapter 20 only one sibling escapes with their life.

Paige's pov:
It barely took me a minute before I heard the bushes about two feet behind me snap and rustle.

I stumbled into the clearing nearby so that I would have more room. I heard the growl of my brother before his cruel voice filled my head.

"Long time no see sis" he said as he walked out of the bushes and I saw his full form.

I saw to my horror that he had gotten bigger due to the full moon. I had noticed it with Jake and Ashley but I had been stupid and thought that it was only them.

I hadn't grown. I knew it was because of the vampire blood coursing through my veins. Even on tonight I had not lost my vampire origin.

I hoped that will help me In someway tonight.

"Hello jason" i said trying to show pride but his size and growl were not playing any favors.

"I believe you already know I planned on challenging you tonight." He smirked

I couldn't help but let out a small whimper "y-yes"

"Well then I assume you also know about the rules if you lose or in other words die" he said and I nodded "let's just get this over with" I said with all my anger coming back.

He nodded and growled at me before lunging forward at me his claws raised.

CCs pov:
In my rage it barely took me ten seconds to dispose of the wolves that lunged at me.

I had cuts along my arms and chest but those didn't matter now. After a few minutes we had gotten through most of the pack. Ashley and Jake were fighting Oli and as long as he got what he deserved I didn't care.

I threw another wolf into a nearby tree and watched as I saw his shoulder snap as he felt to the ground in a whimpering mess.

I felt another set of claws on my back before i rammed my back against the nearby tree and pressing myself back until the wolf was yelping and finally releasing.

I started pulling the wolves off of Hannah and izzy and taking them down one by one.

I continuously kept my ears alert in case any were trying to attack me from behind. I barely heard it over the growls and hisses.

The two different barks, the growls as I heard a set of claws being dug into dirt. And the distinct whimper of the girl I loved.

They weren't far. I can get to them. And I can then personally snap her brothers neck before holding her close to me.

I can't loose her. I'll have nothing else to live for. I was always the most disrespected in the group before she came along.

Always the baby.

Always the immature one.

The butt of all the jokes.

That had changed when I found her. It was if I had become a man and the guys had respected me for it.

The way I would just get lost in those little brown eyes of hers and listen to her tell her pointless jokes that she always messed up yeti cçi her little giggle always made you laugh anyway. The was her hair flicks over her shoulder. The way her nose scrunches up when she smells something funny. The way her eyes wandered like she wanted to take everything in.

I can't live without her.

I can't even imagine it.

As the thought ran through my mind I felt a set of teeth sink into my shoulder. I screamed out in pain and I heard andy yell my name. He grabbed the wolf and started trying to pull him off.

Unfortunately the wolf remained with an iron grip and just ended up tearing the wounds open more. I felt blood soaking my shirt and dripping down onto the grass. With most all the wolves gone it didn't take long for Jinxx to grab the wolves jaws and pry them off.

I felt a bit woozy from the sudden blood loss but that wasn't stopping me. I started stumbling forward holding my bleeding shoulder.

The guys all looked at me with pure worry in their eyes. I continued forward unable to do anything than walk towards the sounds of growls and snapping jaws as I headed towards the fight.

Paige's pov: (sorry for changing so much)

I growled as I felt his claws scrape the side of my face. I jumped back and he leaped at me again.

He was a good fighter. And his size added to his side. He had gotten cuts and wounds all over me.

I had barely been able to bite his leg. I was getting a bit better at dodging his blows.

I tucked and scurried under him as he jumped at me with his jaws extended. My white paws had turned red from the blood and I had a feeling lots of my fur was matted.

He turned around as I tried to snap at his tail and narrowly missed, getting a bit of his hair in my mouth.

I growled at my lost blow and spit out the hair. He just smiled at me.

"Wow sis you are still a crappy fighter but your dodging skills are better" he said and I was about to respond before he lunged and tackled me.

I barely realized it before my back was to the dirt and he was on top of me, his jaws dripping with drool and some of my own blood.

He started trying to bite my neck as I dodged and tried uselessly to push him off.

I started to concentrate on dodging him as I swung my head from side to side growling from time to time which made him slow down a bit.

I was getting him tired I could tell that. All I need to do is focus. Focus Paige. I can do this. I can do it.

At least I thought I could until my focus was completely pulled away by an angelic voice calling me.

I looked away from Jason to see Christian stumbling into the clearing.

Jason took the opportunity but in a different way then I had expected. He quickly shifted and reached behind him.

I barely had any time to comprehend what was happening before I saw the wooden stake.

I yelped and heard a few gasped and a horrified sound come out of cc before I felt the wood pierce through my ribs and sink into my ribs.

I looked up and without meaning to shifted and tried to grab the stake as I looked up into Jason's eyes before he got up and ran off.