Chapter 4 a dream concert

Paige's pov:

"I don't like this idea." I said as I tugged down the belts.

I was of course in Andy's form and they had been primping me with makeup and black clothes for two hours.

"Babe you'll be fine. It's only a few songs and if you get tired out or feel like you need to change back Andy with be right backstage waiting" CC said.

I looked up at him nervously. I knew I couldn't kiss him right now because it would be weird for him to kiss his band mates. I settled with squeezing his hand tightly as he drew a line across my nose.

"You'll do fine baby" he said and I took a deep breath "ok" I said.

I couldn't help but be terrified no matter what. I had no idea how long I could hold a transformation. What if I started changing back on stage and didn't notice? What happened if I ended up fainting after holding it too long? What if I forgot I had turned and went and kissed CC?

"I don't know If I can do this." I said for what must have been the 40th time.

The other Andy. The real one walked out of the door wearing the exact same makeup and clothes as I was.

"Your gonna do fine. And if you mess up a song they won't care because I'm me. They think I'm perfect" he said and I laughed.

I rolled my eyes as CC did a stitch mark across my cheek and smiled. "There all done" he said and I smiled.

"Thank you Christian." I said and he held my hand. This soothed me instantly and I have his hand a small squeeze.

I stood up and we all walked backstage to the guys who were all ready. Goddamn this is horrifying.

I waited backstage before I heard the screams as CC got on stage. There was the same for jake. Then jinxx then Ashley.

I felt andy give me a shove and I ran on stage hearing tons of fangirls scream for Andy.

"I love you baby"

"OMG Andy fuck me!"

"Andy I love you"

I smiled and gave them a wink and they went wild. I saw something fling towards the stage towards Ashe and turned to see him stretch out a black and red laced bra.

He smiled and put it on his mic stand smiling. I found myself blush a bit but the large amount to face makeup hid it.

I smiled and spoke into the microphone as Andy's voice came from my mouth. "How you crazy motherfuckers doing tonight?" I asked and they all screamed.

"Alright we have an amazing show for you guys tonight. THIS IS FAITHLESS!" I said and they screamed louder.

I listened to the intro until I heard where to pick up singing and started.

"Behold

The new hate

with all the same lost values

Forsake

What lives deeper

in death we're all believers

Raise up your sirens

break through the silence

We are united in the search of something more

Cross your heart

open your mind

Hide your face in their disguise

Even when I fall down to my knees

I never say a prayer I don't believe

And I don't wanna look up to the Son

But I will never be the faithless one

No I will never be the faithless one

Refuse

To destroy

the altars we are serving

The truth

In living

is that our souls are searching

Live with defiance

it's time to fight

Don't ever let them keep your words from being heard

Cross your heart

Open your mind

Hide your face in their disguise

Even when I fall down to my knees

I never say a prayer I don't believe

And I don't wanna look up to the Son

But I will never be the faithless one

No I will never be the faithless one

Even when I fall down to my knees

I never say a prayer I don't believe

And I don't wanna look up to the Son

But I will never be the faithless one

Even when I fall down to my knees

I never say a prayer I don't believe

And I don't wanna look up to the Son

But now I wanna be the faithless one

No I will never be the faithless one

And I will never be the faithless one"

We sang a bunch of other songs until I started to fell a bit woozy. My head started to spin and I smiled as I realized that the concert had ended anyway.

Thankfully ash saw me stumbling and he wrapped his arm around me helping to stand up straight.

When we got backstage I quickly ran to the nearest bathroom. I ended up puking up my guts as I changed back which was basicly just blood.

I panted as I spit and flushed and then washed my mouth out with water.

I walked out of the bathroom and felt a hand with nails like claws bite into my arm. I turned to see a man that I remembered all too well.

The pink and blue hair, the heels, the makeup, the nails, the purple contacted eyes.

"Miss me Paige?" Jeffree said showing a brilliant white smile.