Chapter 5

Chapter 5 

I will always be his number one... Honaray

Casey laid on a cold and uncomfortable operating table as one surgeon and two of his surgical techs; assisted him on preforming the extraction of the bullet that was causing obsessive bleeding. She was before laid into a deep sleep by  laid in a deep sleep as the surgeon proceeded to successfully extracted the bullet that came only 3.5 centimeters from her heart. Mama Jingles watched sat nervously with Cavon in one of the waiting rooms of the West Jefferson Hospital that were close enough for them to receive information quickly. Mama Jingles started swaying back in forth in one of the dark blue non cushioned patient seats. Cavon was sitting still right next to his grandmother, who seemed to be suffering from a silent break down. The only words he could string together with his thoughts, replayed in his mind during that moment in time. He kept saying to himself was, “My mama will be okay.”

His great-grandmother could no longer hold in her words. Silence was starting to feast on her urge to let her thoughts be known; whether or not Cavon was old enough to understand or grasp hold onto the situation. 

She grabbed her grandson by one of his small hands as she said, “The Lord only knows what the end will bring tonight. I just can’t keep on worrying myself about your mama. Baby, your mama, don’t have her life right with the man upstairs. She a confused soul. I know you old enough to know that your mama don’t know if she want to be with your daddy or uncle. She raising you in an unhealthy environment just like the one her mother raised her in, before I stepped in and took custody of her and your aun’t Talisha.” 

Cavon started to shed tears from hearing what Mama Jingles had to say to him. He already knew that she never held back the truth from anyone including him. Mama Jingles was not going to lose her grandson to the system over Casey’s dick chasing. She was going to be damn if any social worker was going to take her great-grand-son from her. 

*****

“I can’t believe Warren’s ole messy ass, for nothin’ in this world, so I am going to try not to.” Honaray said to herself trying not to think about what he just told her. 

She stood in her mother’s master bathroom mirror with tears beginning to pour from her eyes. Honaray was always an emotional female, but ever since her pregnancy went further along it was so many little things that easily stressed her out. The urge to smoke a blunt weighed heavy on her mind as she looked for her NuMe curling wand. As much as she wanted to fight the thought of going to the hospital to see if Warren was even injured like he said he was, she wanted to see Talisha. 

Malone always kept his bitches “he would call them”  a secret from one another, but just hearing that Talisha could possibly be a mother to his son too; was not going to fly with Honaray. If Talisha is pregnant for him then how could Malone not even tell her? She didn’t know if she should feel betrayed by Malone or Warren. She wondered what the hell Warren did to even catch a bullet? The only way her questions would be answered is if she made her way to the hospital. Honaray walked back into her room that was connected to her mother’s master bath room into her walk-in-closet. She flicked on the closet switch. Her Everlast black and hot pink duffle bag laid in the middle of the floor that held all her maternity clothes. She slowly bent down and unzipped the bag and pulled out a pair of caracole colored PinkBlush maternity yoga pants. She paired her pants with an oversized black hoodie with the words “Dreamville” in white bold print that was across the chest. She slid her hoodie on top of her olive green maternity camisole. 

She slid on her all black Ugg boots that was at the foot of her bed, as she proceeded to re-curl her Indian loose-curl extensions that kissed her bra-strap in length. As she curled her 16 and 18 inches her phone started to ring. 

“Damn, a girl can’t even get cute, to get a bitch together!!” She yelled out loud at the sound of her iPhone ringing. She placed her curling wand carefully on its heating mat, and answered her phone. 

******

“I can’t go a long time without talking to you girl.” Malone said over the phone as he ranged her mother’s door bell. 

“Malone, I don’t have the time to entertain you this afternoon nigga!” Honaray replied back as she blushed through the phone as she rushed to open the front door. 

Malone knew Honaray was always going to be down for him. He liked her childish ways and innocent facial features. He just bounced back from Talisha spazzing out on him with a taser, and he truly didn’t want his day to end up on a bad note. He changed into a pair of dark washed Levi 520's and a classic white v-neck. The sensuous and masculine smell of his Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Eau greeted her nose as it whisked around in her mother’s living room. Honaray felt her pussy get instantly wet once she stood on her tippie toes to give Malone a tight hug around his neck. She gave him a kiss on his lips as he pulled her closer into his embrace.

Malone admired the effort that she was putting into her comfortable outfit. “Damn, who you getting all cute for like that?” He asked as he slowly pulled her away from his body and spined her into a circle. 

“I’m on my way to the hospital to see a friend of mines’. Why are you so nosey?” She flirtatiously said, and asked as she walked back into the master bathroom to finish up curling her hair. 

Malone followed her lead into her mother’s master’s bathroom as he watched Honaray’s ass giggle in her yoga pants. His man-hood was taking him back feeling of Honaray’s warm and inviting pregnant pussy. He was trying not to end up with a hard on from allowing his dick to control his brain. Honaray started re-curling her hair as Malone took a seat on the vanity as he watched her curl her hair. 

“What friend of yours’ is in the hospital like that? It best not be no nigga ‘Ray.” 

“Mind your business ‘cause my friend got shot, and I am going to go handle some business boo!” She replied back letting her curl fall perfectly unraveled as she pouted her lips together. 

“Damn, your friend better be at the hospital when it’s time to deliver our lil boy too, cause I want to meet this Calio solider.” He joked as he ran his hand over his ceaser cut. 

“My friend just might be there if you don’t end up fuckin’ him up with yo’ peanut butter and jealous ass!” 

“Waaaait...who this friend?” He asked with a confused looked etched across his face. 

She avoided answering the question to not cause any confusion between them. She placed her hot curling wand to his face and said, “Didn’t I tell you to mind your business? Lord!” 

“Damn, ‘Ray so you must be going see that lame ass, Warren? Huh? I really don’t care. All I did was ask a question that you could have easily answered, but I understand that you still childish in your own ways.” He said as he arose from the bathroom vanity back to his feet. 

“Where you going now Malone?” She asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

“I’m going home, cause I don’t want to waste your time. That lame needs you.” He smirked and said as he made his way back to the front door. 

Honaray had to make a better come back for Malone’s insulting ass. She smiled and repiled back, “That’s what’s up, and that bitch pregnant ugly bitch Talisha needs you. She is going to be there at the hospital too.” 

“Hold up! That bitch Talisha going to be at the hospital too? I’m just wait for you to finish getting dress, and we are going to go to the hospital together. We taking my car too.” 

“I guess he could never let go of old pussy, but I have news for her; I will forever be his number one.” Honaray thought to herself as she waited allowed silence to be her response.