Chapter 27

Trigger Warning: This chapter gets pretty dark and gross.

---

"So, we had a conference about potential work-studies for first years yesterday," Aizawa started, the students of 1-A looking at him in anticipation. "plenty of teachers, even the principal, said don't even think about it." He finished, his students crying out in disbelief and protest.

"Huh?! Even after that whole demonstration we got?!" Kirishima exclaimed, referring to Mirio and the other third years.

"It makes sense though...Given what lead to the dorm system in the first place." Denki sighed, playing with Ojiro's tail in front of him.

"Take that!!" Bakugou sneered, obviously glad that everyone would be stuck on the same boat as him now, seeing as he wouldn't be able to get a work-study without his provisional.

"But!!" Aizawa raised his voice, reeling his students back in. "Some were of the opinion that the overprotective direction we're going in won't foster strong heroes. As such, we will allow agencies with proven track records that offer work-studies to take on first years. That's our decision." He concluded.

"Crap!" Bakugou hissed, displeased at this turn of events. Y/n just snorted at his reactions, finding them amusing. Bakugou just glanced at him, his pissed expression fading ever so slightly.

"Eita, I'd like to speak with you, so come see me in the staff room. Class dismissed." Aizawa gathered his things and headed out the door, trusting his students to properly clean up and exit. Y/n furrowed his brows and started to head out, the curious eyes of his classmates following him.

"I wonder if he got into more trouble.." Kirishima muttered, a bit concerned.

"Tsk, tsk. Back under house arrest perhaps?" Mineta snickered, only to get hit in the head by Mina, who was giving him a 'not-impressed' look.

"I do wonder what Aizawa-sensei wants to talk to him about.." Yaoyorozu hummed.

"Beats me." Denki shrugged.

While all of his classmates gossiped, y/n had made it to the staff room, finding Aizawa sitting at his desk, looking over papers.

"You wanted to talk to me?" Y/n questioned, walking up to his teacher. He couldn't deny, he was a bit nervous, considering where he was last night.

"No worries, it's nothing bad." Aizawa told him. "I wanted to talk to you about work-studies." Y/n relaxed a bit at those words. "As I said, we are allowing agencies with good track records to take on our first-years. One of those agencies just so happened to reach out to us and showed a great interest in one of our students. That student was you, Eita." Aizawa explained.

"Me?" Y/n furrowed his brow. Sure, he was quite infamous now, due to the sports festival along with the kidnapping and Kamino incident, but why was a hero agency reaching out to him for a work-study?

"It's the Impact Agency." Y/n's heart dropped at those words. "The Impactioness herself wants to take you under her wing. She personally contacted Yuuei and requested that we maker her offer known to you." Aizawa continued. "I think it'd be a good idea, considering the similarities between your quirks. But I'd still like to get you a quirk counselor, to figure out this new quirk of yours, and how you can utilize it in your hero activities."

"Right..." Y/n muttered, his grip on his school bag tightening. Aizawa noticed and sighed.

"I know it can be intimidating, it's quite the rare occurrence. But I'm sure with the proper training, you can make it your own and use it to your advantage. You just need to figure out what it is you need in order to get that proper training, and for that, you need a counselor." Aizawa looked at y/n, finding a slightly conflicted expression on his face. "So what are you thinking? Do you want to take the work-study? If you do, I'll arrange a meeting with one of our counselors for you."