Chapter 26

Everyone from class 1-A, along with 'The Big Three', headed into the Gamma Gymnasium. After getting changed into their gym uniforms, they all stood and watched as the burly, blond third year began to stretch.

"Is this for real...?" Sero questioned.

"Yup, sure is!" The blond third year grunted, continuing to stretch out his legs.

"Mirio, don't do this." Amajiki, the shaking, navy haired third year muttered, pressing his forehead up against the wall, a good ways away from everyone else. "It'd be enough to just follow the manual and go, 'We experienced this and that, and it was all super meaningful'." Y/n struggled to catch Amajiki's words, trying his best to ignore the girl known as Hadou, placing her hands all over his body, mainly squishing his cheeks and tracing the scar under his eye.

"Hadou-senpai, please stop touching me..." Y/n grunted, his words coming out slurred as his cheeks were smushed inwards.

"Ah! Sorry! You have such a cute face, it's strange, isn't it?" The female beamed, finally backing off. Y/n could feel Kaminari and Mineta fuming at the attention he was getting from the cute third year. "But hey, listen to this! There was once a kid who got discouraged, quit trying to be a hero, and caused all sorts of trouble. Didja know?" She turned to her blond classmate. "It was real bad. So you better think about this hard, Togata, or there's gonna be pain." She hummed.

"Just wait a minute..." Tokoyami spoke up. "We've fought against pros before, albeit with handicaps."

"And we've got experience battling real villains!" Kirishima nodded, a look of determination on his face. "Do we look like such wimps, that you gotta take precautions?"

"Whenever you're ready then! Come at me! Who's gonna be first?" Togata smiled.

"Me-!!" Kirishima shouted out, only to be interrupted.

"I'll go first." Midoriya stepped up.

"Didn't expect you, Midoriya." Kirishima sighed, a comical tear hanging from his waterline.

"The problem child! Right, of course you'd step up! You've got spirit!" Togata chuckled. Everyone got into a fighting stance, preparing to spar with their upperclassman. Except Todoroki, who felt he shouldn't include himself, seeing as he had yet to earn his provisional license.

"Thank you for this opportunity!!" Everyone cried out, beginning to run forward on the offensive. Only to stop dead in their tracks as Togata's clothes...phased through his body..? Some of the girls screamed and blushed, looking away. Y/n blinked, baffled and confused. The blond third year swiftly apologized and moved to quickly put his pants back on.

While he was occupied, Midoriya had taken this chance to strike. Only for his leg to go straight through the blond's head. The others attempted to attack, only for the same thing to happen to them. As the dust cleared, everyone realized the blond had vanished, leaving only his gym uniform behind.

"Long range attackers go down first!" His voice suddenly sounded, his muscular, naked body suddenly appearing behind Jirou, who shrieked and blushed fiercely.

"He warped?!" Kirishima gasped. Y/n furrowed his brows and watched his opponent closely. Though it all went by too fast. In a flash, more than half the class was on the floor, holding their stomachs while whimpering in pain.

"Power!!" Togata exclaimed, pulling his pants back on.

"This is a great opportunity, everyone, so let that lesson be beat into you. Because Togata Mirio, as far as I know, is the closest to being the top hero, even among the pros!" Aizawa called out, causing the remainder of the class to put their guard up even more.