Chapter 1

Sitting quietly in a random alleyway, y/n sighed as his boredom took over. Nothing exciting has happened lately, every small villain being taken care of by those darn heroes.

"Ahh. Why can't anything exciting happen?" Frowning to himself, y/n looked around, his eyes landing on a 1L soda bottle filled with green liquid. "Hmm?" He was about to move over to examine it, but three boys looking to be in middle school, around his age, neared the alleyway.

Not wanting to be involved, y/n jumped onto the roof of the building using stored energy from previous impacts, successfully exiting the scene without anyone noticing.

"Hey, Katsuki." Looking down, a head of spiky blond hair caught his eye. "Aren't you and Midoriya childhood friends?" One of the blond's acquaintances asked.

"You went a little bit overboard today." The other added, watching as the blond finished his canned drink.

"It's his fault for getting in my way." Out of irritation, the blond kicked the 1L soda bottle into a lamp post, allowing it's contents to escape. Chuckling to himself, y/n laid himself down on his stomach, eyes still watching the teens below.

"This should be interesting."

The blond put pressure on the can he was drinking from, making it crinkle.

"He's an idiot for dreaming like a kid." Crushing the can even more, the blond released his quirk, blowing the can into smithereens. Y/n let out a low whistle, impressed at the blond's power. "Just watching him pisses me off!" Throwing the can to the side, his two friends looked at him in amusement, offering to take him to an arcade.

"It'll be fun! Plus, there'll be lots of pray." After that comment, the friends got into some sort of argument that y/n wasn't really listening to as his attention was on the green slime slowly making it's way towards the blond. Soon enough, the others noticed as well.

"An invisible cloak with a strong quirk!"

The slime launched itself onto the boy, his friends abandoning the scene out of fear.

"Tsk, cowards." Y/n smirked, inhaling deeply. "I smell a fight coming on." The boy watched as the blond struggled, releasing one powerful blow after another, none of them seeming to phase the villain. The explosions damaged the property around them, setting fire to the buildings and the street. Smoke rose up towards y/n, but he didn't seem phased, seeming to bask in the destruction. With a gleam in his eye, y/n continued to look over the scene like a movie. "Amazing!" He exclaimed to himself.

"I won't let sewage like this take me down!" The blond shouted after releasing his face from the slime's grasp, his anger erupting in the form of three more powerful explosions.

"I've hit the jackpot!" The slime seemed pleased, not at all affected by the blows he was being given. Heroes all around were trying their best to calm down the scene and save as many people as possible, but none of them were any match for the villain.

Suddenly, a boy who looked to be the same age as the blond ran out, despite all the pro heroes' protests. Throwing his bag at the villain's face, he managed to make the slime flinch, allowing the blond to breath once more.

"Kacchan!" The boy yelled out, trying desperately to free the blond from the slime.

"What are you doing here?!" Making an inquisitive sound, y/n raised a brow.

"Hmm? So they know each other." Chuckling, y/n started to stand up. "What a plot twist."

The chaos only increased, the pro heroes doing their best to get the teen out before he died, the villain taking this chance to slam down his palm. The impact created dust, not allowing anyone to see what was going on, but once the dust cleared away, y/n's amused smile instantly turned into a frown, his brow furrowing deeply, his teeth creaking from the intense force he used to gnash them together. His hands balled into fists, his blunt fingernails leaving deep, crescent shaped indents in the skin of his palms.

"All Might." He growled through his clenched teeth. Growling, y/n fled the scene before he could witness the end of the fight.

Suddenly, as he jumped down from the roof, running towards the hideout, it started to rain, irritating the boy even further. Using stored impacts, y/n started to release energy from the balls of his feet, propelling him forward faster as he ran, now running so fast that the rain couldn't hit him anymore. Finally reaching the hideout, y/n skidded to a stop, slamming the door open with his body, leaving Kurogiri to close the door.

"Oh, y/n, you're back?" Sending Shigaraki a slight glare, y/n huffed and sat on one of the bar stools.

"Bad day?" Kurogiri inquired, walking back behind the bar to prepare the teen a non-alcoholic drink.

"I ran into All Might." After saying that, both villains tensed, Shigaraki bringing one of his hands up to his neck to scratch at the skin.

"What did he do?" Y/n sighed out, resting his head in his palm.

"Saved a stupid teen from some villain." Scoffing, y/n continued. "He's probably in the middle of some 'important' interview." Putting on a snobby accent, y/n stood up from his seat draping himself over Shigaraki's shoulder. "Oh what would you all do without the great and powerful All Might?" Y/n smiled as he saw Shigaraki's hands fall down, glad that he was able to put his boss into an enjoyable mood.

Kurogiri placed some orange juice onto the counter, gesturing it towards y/n.

"Tsk, I'm not some snot-nosed brat." Kurogiri let out a chuckle.

"Well that doesn't decrease your body's need for Vitamin C." Taking the orange juice y/n downed it as he just now realized how thirsty he was from his sprint.

"Plus you used to be one." Shigaraki added, ignoring y/n as the teen side-eyed him evilly.

"Coming from you?" The three villains shared a few laughs, helping each other forget about their struggles.

"Actually, y/n, I have your first mission ready." At this, y/n ears perked, turning his head so quickly Kurogiri was surprised it didn't snap. He was never allowed on a mission before, so hearing this made his heart speed up in pure excitement. Chuckling, Kurogiri handed y/n some sort of form. Looking over it, y/n's excitement instantly toned down.

"Kurogiri...What the fuck is this?!" Y/n snarled as he held up an application form for none other than Yuuei.