Chapter 19

"Smash!!" Suddenly, All Might came in by busting down the door, taking down parts of the wall around it as well.

"Kurogiri! Warp us!" Shigaraki shouted out.

"Lacquered chain prison!" But before the warp gate could obey, all of the villains were bound with tree roots, the pro hero Kamui Woods taking the confusion and chaos as his chance for action.

"Wood, huh?" Dabi smirked. He moved to activate his fire quirk and burn down the roots, but his plan was foiled as a small old man jumped forward at incredible speed, kicking Dabi in the head, effectively knocking the male unconscious.

"There's no escape for you, League of Villains...Why you ask?" All Might stood tall and proud, his signature smile ever present on his face. "Because we...are here!" All Might exclaimed. Another pro hero entered through another door, the swat team following behind closely.

"Before you decide on doing anything rash...Kamino pizza is more than just those of us here." The pro hero informed. "We've got you surrounded."

"Must've been scary...Good job holding out!" All Might gave Bakugou a thumbs up. "I'm sorry...But you're okay now, kid!"

"Sc...Scary?! As if! I almost had 'em!" Bakugou spat. Y/n sat still as one of the swat team members let him out of his restraints, checking over him to see if he was okay.

"After all our scheming and plotting...The final boss goes and shows up on our doorstep....No use, then...we're not the only ones you gotta worry about...Kurogiri" Shigaraki turned his chin up. "Bring 'em all over to play!" The villain waited for a large number of Nomus to come marching in, but nothing happened.

"I'm sorry, Shigaraki Tomura...But the Nomu set aside for us...they're...gone!" Kurogiri exclaimed.

"Looks like you've still got a lot to learn, Shigaraki!" All Might huffed and placed each of his hands on y/n's and Bakugou's shoulders. "Your little league has gone and taken things too lightly...Like the indomitable spirits of these two boys! And the relentless police investigation." A loud crash was heard from the distance. "As well as our rage!" All Might took his hands off of his student's shoulders, letting them fall to his sides as he took a step forward. "Your mischief's gone on long enough. It ends here, Shigaraki Tomura!"

"It ends here, huh?" Shigaraki muttered. "Don't be stupid. It's only just starting. Justice this and peace that...All these vague things have kept the lid on your society's filthy underbelly. We're smashing through, though. And to do that, we're removing you from the picture, All Might...I've already started finding allies, so make no mistake, this is where it all begins...Kurogiri..." Shigaraki called out to the warp gate once more, only to receive a pained grunt from the man.

"Eek! Is he dead?!" One of the new villains shrieked as they saw Kurogiri slumped over.

"Nope. Just unconscious. I fiddled around with his insides." The pro hero that had led the swat team in explained, his body reforming and going back to normal after having been thinned and stretched out to handle Kurogiri.

"You'll all be better off if you just take it easy." The small old man huffed. "There's no where left to run. So, Shigaraki." The small old man turned towards the said villain, his eyes narrowing. "Lemme ask you...Where's your boss?"

"You gotta be kidding..." Shigaraki muttered, his body shaking in fear and anger. "This can't....This can't...." He grit his teeth. "Defeated...Just like that...?" He looked up at All Might. "No freaking way....Get outta here....and go to hell."