Two Heroes

Final exams were over, the summer was approaching. As everyone was getting excited for the training camp, another opportunity had reared its head. The I-Expo. Located on a man-made island floating on the sea, the I-Expo gathers many heroes and scientist from all over the world. It's often called the 'Hollywood of Science' and it's quite a big deal to be able to go.

All around were enthusiastic people and large buildings with unique features. Y/n looked at everything in awe. He was clad in his hero costume, as he was instructed to do so by the person who invited him. He wasn't exactly sure who it was, seeing as he just received the invitation in the mail, but he had an inkling as to who it was. He hopes he doesn't run into them while he's at the I-Expo.

"Eita-kun?" Y/n flinched at the sound of him name. Slowly turning his head, y/n spotted some of his classmates waving at him. Midoriya, Kaminari, Mineta, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, and Jirou, along with another girl he was unfamiliar with, were all there. Sighing, y/n walked over to their tables outside the cafe, greeting them less than enthusiastically.

"What are you doing here, Eita-kun?" Midoriya smiled, walking up to y/n.

"I'm...experiencing the I-Expo..." Y/n answered. Midoriya rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Haha, I should've guessed that." He chuckled.

"Eita-kun! Who invited you?" Uraraka questioned as she tilted her head.

"I'm not sure." Y/n answered honestly.

"You're not sure?" The female stranger hummed.

"Oh, Eita-kun, this is Melissa! She's been showing me around the expo today!" Midoriya introduced her. Y/n bowed and greeted her.

"You're name is Eita? Perhaps I could try to trace back your invitation? To see who invited you." Melissa suggested, but y/n shook his head.

"Thank you, but it's fine. I have an idea of who it is already." He offered a small smile.

"Charming as ever I see, Eita." Y/n looked over at Mineta and Kaminari, who were looking at him with displeasure. Y/n just rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I think I'll take my leave-" He was cut off as a loud explosion sounded. The noise had captured everyone else's attention as well. It seemed to have come from one of the attractions. Everyone began to move as a group to figure out exactly what it was.

"Clear time, 33 seconds! Eighth place!" An announcement sounded around the arena, a figure emerging from the dust.

"Kirishima-kun?!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Now, the next challenger is..." Everyone looked down to see who was next. Y/n's mouth fell slightly agape as he saw familiar spiky, blond hair.

"K-Kacchan?!" Midoriya exclaimed once more.

"Now...Villain Attack! Ready?...Go!" Once given the signal, Bakugou took off, destroying all the robotic enemies. The male landed back down to the starting place with a smug expression. "This is amazing! He cleared it in 15 seconds! First place!" The crowd gasped in awe at the announcement. Once Bakugou began to walk out, he finally noticed his classmates watching him from the audience.

"Why are you here?!" Bakugou shot himself up to the railing in front of Midoriya, leaning over it and rattling it.

"S-Stop, Kacchan!" Midoriya backed up and put his hands up in defence. "People are watching-" The green haired male was cut of as Bakugou turned his attention to y/n.