Love

Ch.30

Namjoon has been incredibly touchy as expected. It wasn't something you necessarily minded as long as the time was appropriate. If the two of you had a small time frame then you didn't let him go further like he wanted. Only when you both had enough time to make it special. You liked them to be special though sometimes Namjoon occasionally wanted to out of pure lust. That usually got him a quick glare, but at least he's respectful overall. He'll wait for whenever you want to as well and you're surprised how nice your relationship with him has been going. Only two weeks have passed since the first time the two of you had been intimate together. The rest of the angels were all clueless so you were grateful. Luck has been on both of your sides.

You've talked about admitting it to the angels with Namjoon, but it still didn't feel like the right timing. Something about it was holding you back. A large part of it was fear even though Namjoon assured you that he would protect you. He would make sure no one would go against his command. He's the King so they have to listen to him, but that won't stop their true thoughts. All of you were so close that it was making you more anxious as the days went on. You preferred it like this. Where they're all oblivious and if you could truly have it your way, they would all be accepting. The eight of you would all be happy back at the palace too. Miles away from Lady Eunchae.

Technically you guys were still a fair distance away from her. Traveling through the mountains is a slow process especially with wanting to spend more time in villages. You guys are halfway through the second month, but there's still a third month to deal with. All the angels wanted the journey to be over with while you wanted more time with Namjoon. More time for the two of you to be secret. You didn't even want to see Lady Eunchae. You hated the idea of getting to know her face and watching how she acts. You didn't want her learning your name or having a conversation with you. Anything about your existence, you want it to stay unknown to her.

"I just want to be there already, y'know?" Jeonghwa whined.

"You have no patience. Literally, none." Hyojin sighed.

"I'm sure it's something I'll learn eventually...I just wish I learned it faster already." Jeonghwa shrugged.

"Do you not hear yourself?" Hyojin shoved the maknae's shoulders.

"Okay, no fighting." Solji sighed, looking up from her compass. "The maknae will learn the hard way."

"I don't want to though."

"Yah, listen to me. I'm older." Solji returned to looking back at her compass. Jeonghwa huffed, looking over at Hyelin who was clapping her hands in delight.

"Imagine the food Lady Eunchae will feed us with!" Hyelin gushed. Food was finally a topic they could all agree and come together on. In some aspects.

"Jop, jop, jop—" Heeyeon mimicked Hyelin's chewing.

"No one asked!" Hyelin shouted.

"We've all spent way too much time together." Hyojin crossed her arms.

"We're starting to get irritated by one another." Heeyeon sighed even though she made fun of Hyelin a few seconds ago.

"I was always irritated." Hyojin smirked before getting shoved by Solji. She didn't want to hear it, giving all the girls a look to pull it together.

"None of you can act this way when we meet Lady Eunchae." Solji put her compass away. "You're all going to act well mannered and sharp like the soldiers we were trained to be."

"Lady Eunchae will find out eventually the mess you all are." Hwayoung looked to the side. Multiple gasps were let out by the angels while you ignored them all.